Chapter 15: Fuli's Confession and The Pride's Reaction

A few months have passed.
Kion has recovered and is his old self again much to his friends and family's delight.
The rest of the Pride Lands were pleased to see the Prince out and about and some took the time to talk to the guard whilst they were on duty.
They are now in their pre teens and for Ono, Banga and Bashete they thought it would be perfect to relax at Hukana Matata fulls.

"So umm guys?" asked Bunga munching on bugs.
"Who wants to go for another swim?"
"I'm good thanks!" Replied Ono cleaning his wings.
Bashete walked over: "I'll join you...WHOOPS!"
*Splash!*
"HAPANA!" Squawked Ono flattering out having been accidentally been knocked into the water by the rock that Bashete had walked into.
Bunga started laughing as Ono shaking off the water said:
"Us Egrets like the water but we usually don't go for a dive...Common Knowledge Really"
"Well at least you're alright Ono. Sorry about that." said Bashete.
"Apology accepted." said Ono. "You didn't mean it." He smiled flapping his wings dry.
"Yeah but the last time I did that, Fuli was the one in the water." Replied Bashete remembering the time he accidentally tripped over the rock where Fuli was many years ago.
"Speaking of Fuli Bashete " started Ono. "Hmmm...I wonder why she's wearing a flower in her ear and Humming!?" He squawked.
"Huh?" said Bashete and Bunga the latter spitting water out.
"Since when did Fuli start wearing Flowers? " asked Bunga.
"Beats me Lil B" shrugged Bashete. "But let her have some time, maybe she's really happy about something."
"Well maybe Kion knows." said Bunga. "Say... where is Kion?" he asked after finding another bug.
"Probably at Pride Rock" replied Ono a little annoyed but used to Bunga asking.
"That makes sense." said Bunga putting the bug in his month before spitting it out.
"EWWW! Seriously!? What kind of bug was that?" He yelled as he drank the water desperately trying to get rid of the taste as Ono and Bashete laughed helplessly.

Meanwhile, Fuli *was* wearing a flower in her ear.
She didn't know why she was humming but decided to go get a drink at the watering hole before deciding what to do. As she drunk she remembered her conversation with herself a few months ago:
"Are we meant to be one?"
"No Fuli I mean the animals probably wouldn't accept it..."
"But what about his parents!?

"Well Nala probably wouldn't mind but Simba...Well...."
She shook her head trying to clear her thoughts.

Meanwhile Kion was holding a mouse.
It was uncommon for him to do that and the only one that did was Scar. 
Unlike his Grand Uncle Scar however, Kion mostly just talked to the mouse and the mouse would let Kion act like he was gonna eat him knowing that Kion would let him escape.
Kion found this relaxing and was just about to let the mouse go on his way when Tifu and Zuri walked in arguing.
"No! I should be his!"
"Comon Tifu, we all know that I'll make it!"
"Yeah..I don't think so!"

"Well I suppose we... oh hello Prince Kion!" They said in unison.
Kion let the mouse go and turned around in annoyance.
"What do you what? Can't you see I'm trying to relax?" He groaned.
"Hard day wasn't it?" asked Tifu.
"Well I suppose this could help." Said Zuri trying to get close.
Kion noticed and growled a warning getting up as he did so.
Zuri continued while Tifu got the message and ran to find Kiara.
"I'm warning you Zuri" said Kion trying not to snap. "I've had a lot on my plate and I don't need another month of agony."
"Awww is Prince Kion upset? Oh! I know just what he needs...OW!"
Kion had taken the opportunity to slap her.
Zuri rubbed her face in shock while Kion gave her a blank look.
Than Zuri said: "Wow...That was AMAZING!"
She prepared to jump onto him in a hug but just as she was about to leap and before Kion could react, Kiara walked in with Tifu:
"ZURI! LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!" she yelled.
Zuri fell onto the floor in surprise and than looked up at an unimpressed Kion, an upset Tifu and a very angry Kiara.
"Just what were you about to do to my brother? " she asked calm but still mad.
"Umm... well you see Kiara...he's cute?" Zuri blurted out blushing.
Tifu walked out annoyed and Kion smirked at Zuri.
"Well just a moment ago Zuri you were trying to be lovely dovey on me." He smirked.
Zuri blushed even redder. "
That's pretty much a lame excuse Zuri." continued Kiara as Kion walked out.
"And it's gonna be stopped right now. It's his choice weather he wants to be with you or not. Now I'll let this slide by just this once but do it again and you won't be so lucky. Understand?" She growled.
"Y..Y..yes Princess Kiara" gulped Zuri embarrassed as she hurried out shaking all over.
Kiara decided to give a report of it to her father anyway.