XXI

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE"Beautifully Broken"story warning: smut

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
"Beautifully Broken"
story warning: smut

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

the next night, amelia was startled by a violent knocking on terry's front door. she got off the couch and unhappily walked to the door to check the peephole. unfortunately, sookie stood on the other side, raising her fist to knock again, but amelia swung the door open with raised brows.

"amelia! thank gosh you're here! you didn't come home last night, i was gettin' worried!" sookie said, her voice raising with every word. she stood with her hands on her hips, and amelia glanced over her sister's shoulder to see jessica leaning against sookie's car. "you didn't even try to call me, but i'm here now, so what's up?"

sookie brushed off her passive-aggressive comment and sighed, "we need to know what this symbol means," she said, holding her phone out and showing amelia an old symbol. "well, where'd you see it?" she asked, taking sookie's phone and going back inside terry's house to grab her bag and shoes.

"jessica and i found out that vampires can call their progenies, and that bill called jessica last night! she took me to where she felt him and his car was crashed and there was a dead guy in the car who had that symbol on his neck, but it was a scar."

amelia led sookie out of terry's house, locking the door before going down the front yard to jessica. "we need to go to fangtasia, this isn't necessarily my territory." sookie took a deep breath out of frustration. "i came to you cause i didn't wanna go to eric, but here we are anyway."

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

when sookie parked her car in fangtasia's empty parking lot, eric walked outside with a confused expression. "emmie, you alright?" he asked, watching her get out of sookie's car with jessica and walk toward him. "you gotta help us," she said, and her face made him nod immediately. "always." sookie silently gagged at his ability to flip his asshole switch off for her sister and her sister alone, but followed the two inside with jessica trailing behind.

sookie told eric what she told her sister earlier, and he saw amelia take shallow breaths as she stared into nothingness. "it stands for operation werewolf," sookie said, "some kind of secret nazi commando force from world war ii."

eric stood staring at the symbol scribbled on the back of a fangtasia coaster, "and you found this branded on a dead man's neck?" sookie jumped immediately, "bill summoned jessica there. i think he was tryna show us who kidnapped him."

jessica chuckled, "yeah, nazi werewolves." eric, pam, and amelia looked at her, seeing her awkward smile. amelia knew she was amazed, nothing else. she couldn't even imagine having your father figure go missing, only to find out something as crazy sounding as nazi werewolves were behind it.