XXII

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO"It Hurts Me Too"

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
"It Hurts Me Too"

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

eric watched the bullet fly through the air, aimed straight for the wolf's leg. he let it go and watched as the wolf turned back into a man who groaned in pain and grabbed at the bullet wound, which went straight through his knee.

eric immediately jumped on top of the man, holding him down to the ground as he spoke, "he knows." sookie's jaw dropped at the sight in front of her. she'd never seen a werewolf transformation before, and as eric kneeled over the naked man, she was completely flabbergasted.

"who do you work for?" eric asked, but the man only had one thing on his mind. "gimme a taste of your blood, you dead fucker! then i'll tell you!" amelia groaned, moving toward them and digging her heel into his knee.

he yelled in pain, and eric yelled back, "WHO DO YOU WORK FOR? WHO SENT YOU?" he grabbed the man's neck, and he choked out a few words "i—i can't—" eric continued choking the man, his face showing a frightening smile as he raised his brows, waiting for the man to answer. "i can't talk," he choked out, making eric remove his hand from his neck.

only seconds passed before the man attacked eric, trying desperately to claw at his skin in order to get any drop of blood. amelia stepped back and aimed the gun at the man again, but eric tossed him up from underneath him, his back hitting the wall that separated the living room from the parlor.

just as the man began to crawl away, amelia shot at him again, hitting his other knee. he yelled in pain once more  before eric vamp sped behind him, grabbing a fistful of his long hair and holding his head up. "for the last time: who is your master?"

amelia listened in on the man, hearing very few things.

you think you can mad-dog me, you fuckin' fanger?
you got nothin' on jackson

"if i tell you, i'm as dead as you are." the man spit, "might as well kill me now." eric let out an involuntary growl, lifting the man's hair in his fist to see the same branding as the woman in germany, and the man in bill's car.

"as you wish."

eric drained the man and ripped the skin from his neck, dropping his head with a thump as he bled out on the rug in the parlor. eric came down from his rage, seeing the mess he made as the man's blood pooled on the floor.

"oh," he mumbled, looking over his shoulder to amelia and sookie, "i got your rug all wet," he chuckled. sookie looked at amelia, her mouth agape as she lost her words. amelia glanced at her before looking at eric again and sighed, "get up and get him up."