X

CHAPTER TEN"Nothing But the Blood"

CHAPTER TEN
"Nothing But the Blood"

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

as sookie screamed and amelia tried calming her down, she was still in shock and scared from what they found in andy's backseat. a woman with her heart cut out of her chest. dead, scared, and cold in andy's car.

"what happened?" sam asked, running over to a crying and screaming sookie, "there's someone inside!" she yelled, and amelia shook her head and murmured to herself, "andy, what did you do?"

sam stepped closer to andy, "andy, what happened?" he asked, making andy turn around quickly and yell, "step back! i got it!" as the three stepped away from andy sam put a protective arm in front of the sisters, "andy's got it."

"i got it, i got it, don't touch anything." he said, opening his driver's side door and leaning inside. "we were out tryin' to find andy's car and—" "someone fuckin' moved it!" andy interrupted sookie, but she didn't pay any mind. right now, she was terrified. "suddenly, there's this... person in there..."

"sam, i'm gonna go call the cops," amelia said, beginning to walk back towards merlotte's, but andy got out of his car, "why? i am the cops!" amelia rolled her eyes, "you can't handle this by yourself, andy!"

as she ran back to merlotte's and reached for her phone, it was already ringing with eric's name flashed on the front. she sighed in frustration and picked it up, "hello?"

"are you okay?"

"yeah, yeah, we just found somethin' kind of disturbing, but i'm okay."

"what happened?"

"honestly, i don't even know. sookie and i were walking detective bellefleur to his car, then he said someone moved it, then we found a dead body in the backseat and he says he didn't do it but i still need to call the police—"

"calm down, emmie. do you need me there?"

"well, no, not really, i just need to call the police and calm down."

"okay. you don't think someone's after you again, do you?"

"no, no, i didn't even know this woman, i'm okay."

"okay. call me if you need me."

"i will, thank you."