V

CHAPTER FIVE"The Fourth Man in the Fire"

CHAPTER FIVE
"The Fourth Man in the Fire"

⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

after pretty much everyone in bon temps saw amelia kick three vampire's asses that night, sam sent her home early to clean up, and she promised she'd explain everything to him tomorrow. sookie drove her home since it started to rain, and asked her the hardest question to explain.

"amelia, how were you able to do that?!" she asked, her mind going a million miles an hour. "sook, i don't wanna talk about it right now." amelia sighed, looking at her bag in her lap, getting stained with the blood of two vampires. "i you probably have a lot of questions and through us goin' through your mind right now, but you have to understand, this is really fuckin' hard for me right now, so can you please just be patient and don't talk about this to anyone?"

sookie nodded, mumbling a small "okay," while pulling up to their home and stopping the car. she took a deep breath and put one of her hands comfortingly on amelia's shoulder where there wasn't any blood. "it's alright, millie. take your time, i won't say anything." she said, shrugging and smiling to her sister.

"yeah," amelia said, not amused at all, "i'll tell you sometime soon," she said, leaving sookie in her little yellow car to drive back to merlotte's and act like nothing happened. as amelia walked up the steps to the front door, she slipped off her sneakers and sighed. there was blood all over her legs and chest, and on top of that she was now soaking wet from the pouring rain. all she wanted to do was take a hot shower to wash it all off.

"miss stackhouse," eric said, making amelia jump and her hand flew to her chest. "eric, please don't do that ever again," she said, catching her breath and trying to calm her heart rate down. it made eric laugh as he stood up from the old wooden porch swing and got closer to her, but his smile faded quickly when he saw she was covered in blood. "what happened to you?" he asked, his tone becoming serious.

amelia rolled her eyes and looked up to him, annoyed by the situation that went on earlier tonight. "i killed three vampires and they exploded all over me, and now i'm soakin' wet," she gestured to the rain and dropped her arms in defeat. eric nodded and looked her up and down, "you look good like this," he said, "all angry, worked up, covered in blood." he moved a piece of her wet hair over her shoulder, admiring the way this made her somehow more attractive.

"thanks, but no thanks." she laughed dryly, lightly slapping his hand away from her hair. she turned to her front door, unlocking it and stepping inside, then turned around and looked up to eric, "mr. northman, won't you please come in?" she asked playfully, and eric smiled again, stepping inside the home. "thank you, miss stackhouse."