24.

#19010/Edward P.O.V

I knew Iselin was streaming via AV-8, and I was glad that it was dark when I tripped over my own shoelace, because the darkness meant that we couldn't see much, so I could have theoretically tripped on a ridge on the floor, saving me from a whole ton of embarrassment later.
"Why are we walking down here without our flashlights on?" I asked once I had finished cursing my way through the pain.
"That's why," Susanne said, and at first I had no clue what she was talking about, then I rounded a corner and we were suddenly inside a glass underwater tunnel. It was as though the whole world went from hell to heaven in an instant, the bluish tinted light reflecting off dozens of shoals of brightly coloured fish, and sea turtles and sting rays swam around us as though they didn't have a care in the world.
"Hva-" Ise interrupted me before I even finished the first word.
"Ed, don't swear in Norwegian, it's Susanne's native language. If you're going to swear, swear in another language." Up ahead Susanne turned to us.
"Just so you know, I speak English, Norwegian, French and Spanish." She winked and turned back around. I nodded slowly
"Was zum Teufel?![What the Fuck?!] How'd we get here? I mean 10 minutes ago, we were in a cave in the middle of Vietnam, and now we're in a glass tunnel under the sea in some random place!" Susanne stopped in the middle of the corridor.
"Isn't it obvious? When you turned that corner, you went through a teleporter device that brought you here. Just for the record, 'here' is in the caribbean, but where we're headed is on the western side of Scandinavia, just south of Iceland." We started walking again, still marvelling at the aquatic life

#0- so basically you used a massive version of Ken's headphones.

"Welcome to Atlantis, Walkers." Cervyance said, only the third time I had heard him speak, despite the fact that he could say whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, unlike normal drones. Outside the tunnel, nothing changed. All I could see was, well, sea. But then I walked forward and everything changed. I was in an underwater city, a glass dome keeping water out, along with the sealife (now a lot less of it; a couple of whales here and there in the distance, the fish a lot less brightly coloured, and a few jellyfish) but allowing light heat and the sights of the ocean in. It was beautiful.

#28300/Susanne POV.

I'd been there several hundred times before, over the course of all of my excavations, but it still took my breath away.
"Cervyance, where are the people you detected?" I asked the drone, trying to keep us on the move incase they were Red Nexus.
"On the corner of 75th and Main. There are seven of them." I got him to project a map of the city with pinpoints of our location and the other party's.
"5 minute walk. Quicker if we run. Let's go!" The girl said.
"Why are you so eager to find them, Walker?" I asked her.
"It's #19013, and I want to meet them because Alan said I might be descended from them, or some crazy dritt [shit] like that." That was interesting, #0 telling a 15- or 16-year-old that she was related to an ancient civilization that remained undiscovered for thousands of years.
"I'm not completely sure about that, but I can get Cervy to verify it if you want." I mean, it was worth a try. And it worked! She agreed to be tested, but only after we'd found the Walkers.
"Come on, this way!" I told them, leading the pair down several streets to the junction where the Walkers were sat on the steps of a cafe. We watched from the next road as they talked in another language. I checked my drone, as did the other two, and we cautiously approached the group, being careful to show we weren't going to hurt them. One of them said something, but I couldn't understand it, because although I can write the Ancient Walker's text, I can't speak their verbal dialect, so I asked Cervy to give me a projected screen to write on. I took the pen he offered and wrote:

☾ꍏ♫ ⚧⊙☋ ∫ρ€ꍏϰ €♫❡↳♗∫♄?

[Can you speak English?]

They understood, but shook their heads indicating that they didn't.

♄⊙ω ꍏ♭⊙☋† Ϝ☈€♫☾♄?

[How about French?]

Another shake.

∫ρꍏ♫♗∫♄?

[Spanish?]

And another.

∫ω€ᕲ♗∫♄?

[Swedish?]

Still no.

♫⊙☈ω€❡♗ꍏ♫?

[Norwegian?]

This time, a nod, meaning that they did speak it.
"Så du kanne forstår dette?[So you can understand this?]" I asked, and got the response 'ja'.
"Hva gjør du her? Hvor er alle de andre Walkers? [What are you doing here? Where are all the other Walkers?]" I questioned them.
"Vi vet ikke. Vi våkner når sivilisasjonen vår er funnet, og det burde være tusenvis her, men det er det ikke.[We don't know. We wake when our civilization is found, and there should be thousands here, but there aren't.]" That was interesting.
"Du kan komme til Norge med oss ​​og vi hjelper deg med å finne dine medvandrere, hvis du ønsker det. Vi har en gjeng med folk i en base, du kan bli med oss ​​der til vi finner mer selskap til deg.[You can come to Norway with us and we will help you find your fellow walkers, if you want. We have a band of people in a base, you can join us there until we find you some more company.]" They nodded.
"Ja, vi kommer. Vi vet at du har en campingplass i Son Doong, vi har sendt droner for å demontere den og bringe den hit slik at vi kan teleportere til basen din.[Yes, we will come. We know you have a campsite in Son Doong, we have sent drones to dismantle it and bring it here so we can teleport to your base.]"

They were true to their word, and five minutes later, seven drones appeared, towing the four boxes of my junk between them. The lead walker asked me for coordinates of the centre, but I just shrugged.
"Jeg vet ikke hvor det er- spør henne.[I don't know where it is- ask her.]" #19013 looked at me.
"Tusen takk. [Thanks a lot]" She said sarcastically, before telling them the string of numbers.
"Susanne, here, take these. Don't put them on until you're ready to leave though, because the instant you wear them, you'll teleport to the base." #19013's companion was handing me a pair of grey and orange headphones, and both him and #19013 had a pair as well.
"Jeg går først for å rydde området, så kan dere ni følge med, ok? Jeg sender et nytt sett med koordinater til #19010 hvis det er for folksomt på den opprinnelige plasseringen.[I will go first to clear the area, then you nine can follow, OK? I'll send a new set of coordinates to #19010 if it's too crowded at the original location.] Susanne, if Ed gets hurt somehow in the five minutes until I see you again, I'm gonna kill you." I assumed that Ed (or #19010) was the boy she was travelling with.
"AV-8, initiate command sequence shutdown." Her drone collapsed and she stuffed it into her satchel, before checking she had everything secured properly, then placed the headphones over her ears. Immediately, orange lines started tracing her face, and she soon looked like an uncompleted graphic for a video game, her entire face little more than a pool of orange energy. Then there was a flash of light and the spot where she had been standing was empty.