25.

#19013/Iselin POV

I landed in Alan's bedroom. He wasn't there, so he must have been doing some sort of job or other thing like that. I looked around the room; I liked the decor he had used . It was a bigger room than mine, and it was decorated in black and white, rather than the customary grey, the two colours contrasting against each other everywhere. There was a double bed in the middle, which I presumed he shared with Chris. Those two...I shook my head and went to leave the room, but when I opened the door, I was shocked to find Chris, Alan, Ken and Lewis all about to come in.
"Uhhh, Hi? Did you know I was in there?" Ken nodded.
"You were streaming, remember?"
"I actually forgot about that... Alan, I guess you don't want 9 other people wandering through your bedroom, given that you don't know 7 of them." He nodded and handed me a strip of paper.
"Send those coordinates to Ed. It's a storage room that I set aside for the Walker Excavations tools and artifacts, so Susanne won't have to drag the boxes around until we find somewhere to store them, she can just dump them in the corner or something."
I activated AV-8, and got him to send the coordinates to Ed and #28300, then the five of us headed to the room, Alan leading us through several doors, and down corridors that I didn't know existed.
"We'll all wait outside for them. Chris, if you want to say something, just tell me, because you don't speak norwegian." Alan told us when we reached a door in one of the furthest corridors in the base. We waited, looking through the glass panel in the door, and then there was an orange flash, followed by another the same colour, mere moments later. We stood in silence, waiting for the other seven to appear. Then, one flash- blue, but much bigger than the other two, and the group was there too, and so were the big boxes.
"Gonna let us out, Alan? I can't speak for the others, but I'm hungry..." typical Edward.
"No. You're locked in there forever now!" Alan replied, running back down the corridor. Ed rolled his eyes.
"Ise, who else is there? I saw you and Al, is there anyone else?" I nodded.
"Me, Alan (though he just ran off), Chris, Ken and Lewis are here, by the way, I think Susanne can open the door from the inside. ALAN, GET BACK HERE!" He stopped to pull a face at me.
"I'M WARNINGS YOU, ZERO! GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE THIS INSTANT, OR CHRIS'LL MOVE OUT OF YOUR ROOM FOR A MONTH!" He started running, but away from us.
"Fine! I'm gonna chase you, Alan, and if I beat you to your bedroom, Chris moves out!" He ran faster (it still wasn't very fast), but I ad a trick up my sleeve. I wasn't sure whether it would work or not, because the code was still in beta development, but it was worth a try.
"AV-8, hoverboard."
My drone projected a barrier about a foot in the air, and I stepped  on to it, grabbing a cable reel in the back of his casing and connecting my controller to it. Then I pushed the speed and direction levers forward, leaving my drone at the same height so that I wouldn't fall far if the code collapsed. AV-8 sped off down the corridor, pulling me behind as though I was on some sort of modernised roman chariot. It was great fun, and I soon caught up with Alan.
"Hey! I hope you don't get scared if you're alone in the dark, Al, because this thing can go pretty fast! I checked, AV-8 runs at a maximum speed of 90 miles an hour. Obviously, I'm not going to go that fast without developing restraints so you don't fall off, but I can still go faster than you!" 
just to prove it, I gave him a 30 second head-start to run as far as possible, then I pushed the joystick forward, zooming down the corridors and swerving around walkers trying to find their dorms.
"Alan? Where'd you go?" I called, but he had vanished like a ghost. A message from him appeared in my HUD.

#0- guess i am sleeping with chris tonight.
JPG-22/05/22 16:32
You- Cheater! you used headphones!
#0- and you used unauthorised codes!
You- I make all the codes!
#0- Not all of them >:P
#0- #391 has been developing some too. :P
You- Hva? Når? [What? When?]
#0- since I told him about the drones
You- >:| meet you at admin? we have 2 get everyone signed in.
0- K

Once we'd signed Susanne in, and put the other walkers on the system, we took the ancient walkers (who weren't actually ancient, but it was easier to call them that) to their dormitory, and the rest of us headed down to  Experimental Testing, because Ken and Chris needed help with a project they were working on,  which turned out to be a teleportation device like the one in Atlantis, one that could transport multiple people at once.

We soon had all the components needed, and the code, which I had the task of writing, was easier to create than the programming I had made for the headphones, because then I had to write code which would allow the wearer to Escape Reality. once we had the device working properly, we found a relatively large storage room that was near the main exit and assembled the contraption in there. Meanwhile, I plugged my datapad (that i had managed to aquire during the morning) into the door lock and after a while, I had enabled it so that anyone going through the door on this side would be signed out, and anyone coming in from the other side would sign in again, so there was always a complete list of who was inside the base.

You: to #28300, #0, #1, #391, #19007, #19010- get out of there, so the central computer doesn't have a strop about you signing in when you already are signed in.l
#391- calm down
#391- we need 2 minutes to connect the mainframe with the stabilisers and the generator.
You- be quick or my datapad will forget the code before I can apply it.
#391- got it

Seconds later, the six of them emerged and I pressed the 'apply code' button on the datapad. Having unplugged the tablet, I stood up and joined them, brushing my hair out of my face.
"Don't advertise that this is here, any of you, otherwise people will try and go stupid places, like Mars," Alan said, leading us back to the cafeteria.