9.

It had felt good to be just a trio again,when we had first gotten back from the tour, releasing a new track every now and then, but I soon got a bit bored of sitting around doing nothing but stare at a computer screen all day, and I started going back to social events, just as myself, rather than #19013. So, there I was, at a massive event, about to attend the first ever concert I had been to and not performed at. The gathering was the GirlGuiding festival 'Wellies and Wristbands'. I was about to leave the tent I was staying in to go watch Ariana Grande live on the mainstage, on the opposide side of the festival when I heard a track I had listened to many times, named 'hymn for the weekend'. That got me confused, as I would have spotted if Coldplay were performing. I pulled the guide from my pocket and checked the sceduled line-up for the stage behind my tent, but before I had even found his name on the list, I knew the artist to be Alan Walker. I pulled my hoodie and mask from the suitcase and stuffed them into a rucksack, before running out to see the show.  I knew I would get in trouble if I was found wearing my walker outfit, but I had brought it anyway, because I couldnt bare not to. I reached the back of the crowd, and after a quick glance to check there were no organisers in the area, pulled my Walker hoodie on. I immediately regretted it. Two security guards had appeared out of nowhere and pulled me away from the performance. I screamed at them as loud as my voice would allow, but they wouldn't let go. Up on the stage, Alan had evidently seen what was going on, as he paused the track he had been playing and practically shrieked at my captors to put me down. Honestly, I had never seen him so angry in the two and a bit years I had known him."Why are you taking her away? She is quite clearly a big fan of mine, and is obviously enjoying the music." The guards grunted something about none-reglation clothing in response, and Alan sighed. "Fine. Take her to my dressing room. You can talk to her there. Just dont be too rough. I want to chat with her as well!"

Luckily, it wasn't far to Alan's dressing room, but even so, my arms still ached from the guards' tight grip. Once inside, they forced me onto a chair, and took my hoodie away. "You can have it back at the end of the camp," one of them said, throwing my backpack at me. I pulled my guide jacket out to replace my lost one and sat down to wait for Alan.

10 minutes later, I heard footsteps outside and Alan walked in carrying a bag. "What happened to the Walker hoodie?" he asked me. "It got confiscated." I replied "They said I could have it back at the end of the week, but knowing the lost property at this sort of event, they'll have lost it, or sold it, or something else, and if I do get it back, it will be coated in mud, with several holes in, and it won't be fit for use ever again. Don't worry, it was only a cheap one I got on Amazon." I said, figeting with the prophecy disk keyring I had stitched to the inside of my sleeve when I had first gotten my uniform. "I assumed as much. Well, the bit about it being confiscated. Here, catch. It's to make up for the hoodie." Alan muttered, throwing the bag at me. "So. What's your name?" he asked as I put the new bag in the old one while taking out my mask. thank goodness they hadn't taken that, it had taken me ages to find one that actually fitted, and i didn't want to have to go through that torture again. "Honestly? I have several. Iselin is one. So is Julie. But you know me as 19013."

WOO HOO!!! NAME REVEAL!!