13.

I laughed. "We can take it in turns, because I still don't know what happened onstage. Anyway, we were about to play, idk, what was it? F.R.I.E.N.D.S ? and I got a phone call from my mom, so take it and go backstage, and the first thing I hear is 'Julie, I've got bad news.' Obviously, she didn't actually say Julie, that's a random name I chose." I took a deep breath and indicated that Alan should continue the story. "One minute she was sat there talking calmly into her phone, the next she's just disappeared like she was never there. Well, I was panicking inside like : what the hell where'd she go? But I couldn't do anything about it because we were in the middle of a performance, so we pulled Julie Bergan out from the wings and she sang the last few songs. The second we were off the stage we started looking for 19013, but I didn't find her until 11.30. She was curled up in the corner of the car park." I blushed, and although I had my mask on, I think they all noticed. I took a deep breath "You see, last night, while we were performing onstage at Ultra Music Festival, there was a fire at my house back in the UK. Luckily, no one was hurt, but the building itself was damaged enough that they are going to have to knock it down and rebuild from scratch. The council have given my family storage space and an apartment for until the work is complete, but because I wasn't in the country at the time, they only have a two bedroom flat, so there isn't any room for me." I sighed, running my hand through my still sort-of messy hair. "So what happens now?" Asked the presenter. Alan shrugged. "Well, I said that I would have looked after her, but I'm not going back to Norway yet, I'm staying here with my cute little Mello..."
"Alan, you just called him your mello on live radio." I told him as he cuddled up to his boyfriend even more. "Wait, didn't I tell you? We officially announced our relationship last night at the end of the show. Everybody knows we are dating."
"Well done! I'm soooooo happy for you!" Mello chuckled as I reached across the desk to give Alan a congratulatory hug. "If you really have nowhere to stay now, 13, I suppose you could come live with me and Alan..." he suggested and I thought the proposition over. "Really? I don't want to get in your way..." he shook his head. "Nah, you won't."
"Then sure, why not? Only, I have one request : no more arguments over FL Studio vs. Ableton live!" Everyone laughed and I took a swig of the Irn Bru on the desk next to me. Then we played a game of truth or dare, which I don't really think that any of us wanted to participate in, because our little group generally kept ourselves to ourselves, but we took part anyway. Alan and Mello were so close to each other they were practically on each other's laps. I, regrettably, said I would go first, choosing dare. Luckily, the host wasn't too mean and dared me to down the rest of my Irn Bru in less than 10 seconds, which I had done countless times before. The game then passed to Edward, who was on my left. He chose truth and was asked "Have you ever kissed your crush?" To which he replied "Not yet.". Mello also chose truth, and was questioned whether he would ever reveal his identity to the world. He paused for a minute, then said "kanskje, kanskje ikke." With a relatively good pronunciation. The few of us that knew Norwegian chuckled at this, and didn't explain what it meant to the producer, but soon stopped when we realised it was Alan's turn. "I am quite probably going to regret this.... but I choose dare." He said confidently. "I dare you... to kiss Mello on the lips right now." Grinned the host. We had all seen it coming, and I wasn't convinced that Alan hadn't chosen it just for the opportunity to kiss his boyfriend. I passed Mello a note

Want me to shut of the cameras while you take off the mask??

He showed it to Alan, who raised his eyebrows at me. "Cheeky little sneak..." he muttered playfully "But yes please!" I put my hand to my ear, activating the microphone in my earpiece. "AV-8, Deactivate all cameras in the same sector as Command Centre." I whispered and waited two seconds before giving the couple the all-clear. Alan pulled off his mask, and Mello fumbled with his. "Hey, stop it!" Alan told him. "You'll damage it!" Reaching up, he carefully raised the helmet just enough to kiss Mello. It wasn't the first time I'd seen them embracing. Ever since I had first realised about thier relationship, they had been less secretive around me, Lewis and Edward. Sometimes, when we were based in LA, Mello would come and visit us, but when we were on tour it was way more obvious. The two of them shared a room in the hotels, where possible, and they would often kiss each other when they were about to go onstage at a show, but they had never been this open about it. When they finally pulled away from each other, and the mask and went back on, I reactivated the cameras and the game continued to Lewis, who chose truth. "Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Yes"
"What's her name?"
"One question only, cheeky! Anyways, your turn! Truth or dare?" He asked with a slightly evil smile. The producer's grin vanished in an instant. "Ummmm, I-I didn't realise I was playing..." she stuttered. "Uh-huh! You ask the questions, you'll eventually get questioned yourself!" I stated, eager to get her back for calling me a Mini-Mello. Alan snuggled closer to Mello, and the two put their arms around each other's shoulders, laughing at the producer's panicked expression. "Uhhh, Dare?" She blurted out. The rest of us started passing ideas to each other