Mission: Steal a Scroll: Part 2

Art credit: @kaifu_ato on Instagram!

Adora

"I feel like we've been walking for too long," I say, annoyed.

"You're right, I believe we should have stumbled across something besides um dead rats" Perfuma adds.

"I need fresh air" I grumble, feeling queasy.

"Vingrate!" Perfuma yells.

"Vin-what?"

"Vingrate!" she points behind me. A sickly green vine twisted around a pipe to the surface above. "Vingrate is a type of vine used in rope braiding and is one of the strongest plants found in nature" Perfuma recites. I blink at her slowly. "We can climb the vine back up to the surface."

"Ohhhhh, right," I say, nodding.

Meanwhile...

Entrapta and Mermista were currently in the bathhouse of the castle.

"How did we end up here?!" Mermista cries annoyed.

"Hmm, maybe it was right, left then right not left, right then left" Entrapta strains, thinking. Mermista groans.

"Nevermind, let's just explore from here. Do you know where the library is?"

"Uhhhh of course!" Mermista gives a look to Entrapta. Entrapta smiles and grabs her hand pulling her along.

At the castle drawbridge...

Were Glimmer and Bow. They approached the drawbridge cautiously.

"Hear ye hear ye! Who thou goest there?" a low voice shouts.

"What's with the cringe accent?" Glimmer whispers to Bow.

"Maybe he has the plague?" Bow shrugs.

A tall man with blue hair appears on the other side of the bridge. He looks offended. "It's not cringe! It's authentic" he complains. Glimmer and Bow stifle a laugh. The guy is unamused. "State your purpose" he shouts.

"Um, we are Glitter Sparklebomb and Arrow Boy from uh the special mission division," Glimmer says, confidently. Bow hides his blush under his Horde helmet.

The man raises an eyebrow. The drawbridge violently hits down, allowing the two to walk across. They walk quickly, avoiding the blue man's glare.

"We did it! Now, all we have to do is find that room" Glimmer whispers.

"But Adora said-"

"I know what she said but there's a possibility we could find something useful and if the Black Garnet room really does exist then I am going to find it," Glimmer says stubbornly. Bow sighs and Glimmer drags him into the castle.

-Back to Mermista and Entrapta-

"Are you sureeee you're not lost?" Mermista questions as Entrapta hits her tablet frustratedly.

"Haha noooo, of course not! I just-well-I haven't been here in a while" Entrapta mumbles Mermista smacks her forehead. "Was there a bug?"

"No."

-Meanwhile, Adora and Perfuma-

"Just a little higher!" Perfuma says straining while reaching her arm up. I lift her higher and she pulls herself up onto the vine. I jump and grab on after her as we shimmy to the surface. Perfuma pulls herself up first and then helps me up. I land on soft fluffy grass. The sun beat down as I shielded my eyes.

"Where are we?" Perfuma asks, looking around. There's a clatter behind us. We whip our heads around and spot a lady in traditional Horde clothing, caught off guard. She looked somewhat familiar.