The things I do for you

(●'◡'●) Music is by grandson

A/N: THANK U FOR 3OK READS AHHHHHHH!!!!

now we continue...

Light Spinner

"Light Spinner! LIGHT SPINNER!"

"WHAT?!" I turn around to face the angry general. Hordak's face is red with anger. We were in the hall of one of the guard towers, near the castle entrance. Hordak steps closer, his anger fuming.

"This was not part of the plan," he says simply.

"I went off script" I reply with a shrug. He grabs my shoulders.

"You killed the Princess! You've obliterated the whole fucking script!!" He screams. I laugh.

"You really think that I killed our only link to the throne? Don't be stupid Hordak!" I say, pushing him away.

"You think you can deceive me? I saw what I saw! The Princess was dying in She Ra's arms!"

I laugh again. "Please! You only saw what I wanted you to see," I say with a smile. Hordak sighs, confused.

"You..didn't kill her?"

"No, you oaf!" I reply by hitting him on the back of the head. "She's no use to us dead."

"Then will you please explain what just happened?"

I smile. "Of course".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks earlier

I sit, frigid in the war room. Hordak was already here, sharpening his blade aggressively. The metal noise was constant and incredibly annoying.

"Stop that! We are in a sacred space. Don't defile it with your weaponry cleaning!" I shout across the table. He glares but puts the blade back into its sheath.

Suddenly the doors slam open dramatically. Lord Prime waltzes in, in his crisp white robes and dashing grin. His attendees follow at a respectful distance.

"Lord Prime! It is an honor to see you once again" I say, getting up and curtsying. Hordak bows too before sitting back down.

"Lady Light Spinner!" Lord Prime walks over and grasps my hands, "The honor is all mine." I smile and we both sit. Hordak clears his throat.

"To begin, I would like to discuss our allies and the lack of support we've been receiving from them."

"Are they not providing troops and materials?" I inquire.

"Well yes, but there's been a steady decline over the last couple of months. It feels as if their hearts are not in the war anymore" Hordak explains.

"And these allies of yours, brother," Prime says, playing with a sphere in one hand, "can we assume they were allies of the late King and Queen?"

"I assure you so," Hordak says, nodding. Lord Prime ponders, his fingers twisting the sparkling sphere between his fingers.

"Don't you think that seventeen years is too long a grudge for those parties to hold onto?" Prime suggests. Hordak looks at me. I nod toward Prime.

"You're suggesting that they need another motive," I say, with realization.

"Another one?! Was the death of our late King and Queen not enough for Crimson and Dryl!?" Hordak says, bewildered. I stand and place a hand on Hordak's shoulder.