The suitor

Picture credit (left to right): kckelleher11 on Flickr, Eva Jobko on Etsy
A/N: The pictures are of Catra's room and her green dress

Catra

Oh. My. FIRST ONES!!!

Did that just happen???

Did I meet a beautiful lady knight

And kiss her!?!??

On the cheek but still, I can't believe I did that!!!!

I'm running through the woods and I come across the clearing. I see the Fright Zone in the distance and I run across the clearing. I make it to the main gate. I was able to sneak out through the servant gate last night but I won't be able to today.

"Halt! State your business" a guard says to me.

I push my hair back and point to my crown giving them an annoyed look.

"Oh sorry, your highness, I-I did not recognize you. Light Spinner is looking for you" they say bowing.

"Ah princess there you are," a tall and buff woman says appearing next to the guards.

Great...Octavia.

"I'll take her royal highness to Light Spinner right away," Octavia says to the guards.

"Yes, Force Captain Octavia," they say bowing.

She grabs me by the arm forcefully and drags me inside. She drags me through the guard tower instead of through the village.

"Owwww! Do you have to pull that hard?!" I yell at her. She stops and yanks me around to face her.

"Oh I'm so sorry your highness, did you or did you not sneak out yesterday?" she says sarcastically.

I glare at her and say, "that is none of your concern."

She narrows her eyes at me and she grips me harder but then loosens her grip.

"Let's go," she says dragging me along again. She leads me to the castle and we climb the stairs to my room.

She pushes me in and says, "wait here for Light Spinner."

She slams the door shut and I hear it lock.

"No, wait! Come back!" I yell. I hit the door in frustration and curse at my now bruised hand. I sit on the floor out of frustration. I blow a strand of hair out of my face but it just falls back in the same place. I huff and cross my hands.

Suddenly I hear the servants' door open. Lonnie is pushed in by the head lady who quickly shuts the door behind her. Lonnie looks angry but gets over it quickly and walks over to me.

"Oh my First Ones, are you ok?" she says helping me off the floor.

"I'm fine I guess I just got lost in the Whispering Woods last night," I say getting back on my feet.

"What were you doing in the Whispering Woods alone at night?" she says getting a washcloth from the basin.

"Yeah alone," I say under my breath, smiling.