SIXTEEN: Partner's! Embarrassed! & Weird?!

[Hey reader's please leave likes, comments and feedback and Thank You for reading so far.]

[SIXTEEN]

(Saturday Still)

[Warning: Light Sexual Content]

Aubrey Barrett's (POV)

Breaking away from the kiss I can feel a deep blush on my face so I quickly look towards the phone on the coffee table, hoping Margaret and Sarah can't see the red tint. I'm still snuggled in between them when the ringing stops but immediately starts again, causing me to frown. Who could possibly be calling me so urgently? My mind suddenly thinks of my best friends, what if they had an accident!

Wiggling forward toward the edge of the couch I grab my phone, expecting to see the familiar number of one of my friends, but when I look at the display I'm confused at the unknown number. I'm less concerned than intrigued now, so I hit answer to solve the mystery.

"Hello, who's speaking?"

I wait, expecting a quick response, but I don't get one. The only thing I can hear is breathing and some noise in the background before the call ends, making me frown again. Oh well, must have been a wrong number I guess.

I put the phone back on the coffee table, then turn back to look between Margaret and Sarah, who seem just as confused as I am. We all shrug, not really knowing what to make of it. Quickly the distraction is gone and my cheeks start to heat up when I remember our not so long ago kiss. A shiver runs down my spine and I squeak at the memory, which of course makes them laugh. I quickly cover my face with my hands but I feel a hand on each side of my back, rubbing up and down.

"Aww, it's okay baby," Margaret coos. I peek at her through my fingers and she's smiling at me, so I decide to try and be brave and say what I'm feeling.

"It's e-embarrassing," I sigh, rubbing my face. Both of them are still smiling at me and now they each take one of my hands.

"It's okay baby," Sarah says. "Everything's still so new but there's no reason to be embarrassed."

I look into her bright and clear blue eyes and can see the truth she's speaking. The intense gaze causes my blush to return, so I try to do the only thing I can and look away. But her hand stops me, softly cupping my chin to lift my eyes back to hers, where she gives me a cheeky wink.

"Now, where were we, baby girl?"

I giggle as she leans forward, kissing me slowly at first and then so passionately that I moan louder than I can remember having done before. Margaret is still rubbing my back but as Sarah and I continue to make out I feel light warm kisses on my neck and shoulders, which I know is her. The feeling of both Margaret and Sarah kissing me at the same time is causing my body to heat up quickly and I moan and shiver at the same time. I can't help it though, the combination of both of them is thrilling, I'm tingling and feeling all kinds of turned on as they lavish me with their lips.

Sarah and I separate for air and I feel like my face is on fire, or like it could fall off at any time! My rest period doesn't last long though, because even though Sarah is giving me a break Margaret nibbles and nips my ear, making me squeak and moan at the same time. Still facing Sarah I look up into her eyes again, they're dilated but she continues to look at me with so much love and passion. I honestly feel I could come just from looking so deeply into her eyes.

I whimper as I'm pulled back into Margaret's arms, Sarah smiles lightly and pursues me, leaning forward and kissing me slowly. Their hands caress my body, a little shy at first, but I think that's only because they're checking my reaction. The more I moan, the more their hands explore. I can hear both women moaning along with me now and it causes me to shiver and whimper. I almost can't take it when I grip Sarah's shirt and pull her on top of me, wanting her weight on me, wanting to feel her body. All I can focus on is how amazing they're both making me feel at this moment.

THEY ARE MY LIGHT. (MDLG Story.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें