THIRTY-TWO: Snow Fun! Finishing Paintings! & Alone Time!

[THIRTY-TWO] [Another LONG ASS CHAPTER! With sexual content!]

(Time 1:00 p.m. Wednesday Still)

Alcina Bree Filo's (POV)

Listening to Aubrey talk a bit about herself definitely had us a bit emotional, although we were also impressed by everything she's achieved. She's incredible and I'm completely in awe of her.

I know what it takes to run a business. After my parents passed Filo Fashion Industry, the family company, was handed down to me. It was hard work and I was consumed by it, which helped me to ignore my heartache at the time. But even then, I wasn't building the business from the ground up and I had help. Filo is a long running family business, so a lot of the fundamentals were already in place and I grew up learning the ropes.

Don't get me wrong, I've still had to make the right decisions and I'm proud to say in the last four years the product, merchandise and profit have skyrocketed. Dee and Callie have been there to help me along the way, but the big ideas and decisions have been mine and that's something I'm super proud of.

I guess I just can't imagine not having the help I've had along the way. But seeing the love she has for Gram and Nan and that they have for her in return, I know she's going to have all the support she deserves from now on.

I was so nervous to meet Aubrey at first, both big and little her, but now I'm so glad I've had the chance too. I can't wait to get to know her even more, I know we're going to have so much fun together!

"You ready to go get some warm clothes on, baby?"

Oops! While I was in my own world everyone has moved off into their separate areas of the house, getting ready to play in the snow. I quickly nod my head and snuggle into Mom as she stands with me in her arms, slipping just a little because I want to play with Aubrey and Erina when she finally wakes up. She's been snoring all afternoon!

"Sports leg Momma." Over the last few years I've learned to walk and even run a little using prosthetics. I have several, each with a different purpose, depending on the situation.

"I'll go get it from the car, baby." As soon as I said the words, Momma headed out to the car to get my prosthetic and Mommy and I went up the stairs to Aubrey's little room to get changed.

I can't wait for all the fun I'm going to have with my friends!

(Time Skip 1:10 p.m.)

Callie Marks Filo's (POV)

While I head out to the car I've many conflicting feelings about the one adult question I decided to ask Aubrey. It was like a switch was flicked and she became the lawyer it was so hard to imagine she was. But then she all up and made us cry by saying her heartfelt words to Marge and Sarah.

That was followed by the moment she slipped into her cute little self, but even then she controlled the room. I feel like we're all whipped!

That's my final thought before I reach Aubrey's little room and let out a squeal like a schoolgirl, it's so cute! Don't judge me, I bet Olly did the same!

Of course Dee and our girl are losing it laughing at me, but I just shrug, not caring in the slightest. "What? It's so freaking cute in here!"

My wife nods in agreement as she looks around. "We should ask her about the design of the house. She pretty much designed the whole thing herself."

My mouth drops open at this piece of news. Is Dee kidding!

"Is there anything this woman can't do?! Marge and Sarah are hella lucky..." As I trail off in thought I feel myself start to pout, but I don't even care at this point!