Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

Queitly I walked through the cold, misty forest. Not daring to say a whisper as fear was running through my body, Always looking around my surroundings making sure no one was following me. I came across a river water running quiet quickly, Seeing there was only one massive dark oak tree trunk for me to cross I took a deep breath and slowly placed my foot on it, carefully walking on it to get to the other side of the river bank not waning to fall.

Slowly and carefully walking across the tree trunk I felt it move slightly which caused me to freeze in my spot. The next thing I know it cracks and I let out a loud scream as I start falling. But I never make it to the water as I feel two arms wrap their arms around me holding me from falling. My breathes were heavy and quick, Eyes watery and cheeks red from the cold. Soon I was met with bright blue eyes looking at me sometimes flickering to the colour red. His mouth slightly parted breathing a little heavily like he was running from a marathon. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, But soon my vision got blurt and I passed out.

I slowly open my eyes, rubbing them a little to wake up more. then realisation came back to me and I fully sat up looking around my surroundings. I see that I'm inna big bed, curtains drawn little just to let some light in. I see there's a couple of guitars and posters and random decor around them room then in the door way I was met with the same blue eyes. I froze in place as he walked into the room closer to me placing a mug of tea I think on the bed side table. Trying to find words to speak I finnaly could.

"W-who are you and w-where am i", I say not taking my eyes off the stranger.

He let's out a small chuckle and sits on the edge of the bed next to me now looking at me before he started to speak.

"You almost fell while crossing the river, So I saw you and saved you. You then later passed out from shock, Dehidration and lack of sleep", He says now looking at me

"Oh-, Um thank you but you still didn't answer my question",I say keeping my gaze on him still.

"Your at my house I took you here and my name is daniel, daniel seavey", He says looking me in my eyes his eyes changed to red. My eyes widen a little, moving away from him slowly since I wasn't sure why his eyes were red.

"Y-your eyes daniel they're r-red", I stuttered out.

"Oh are they, I must be hungry. Don't worry I won't hurt you I'm not like the others", He says giving me a small smile before getting up. "Also drink the tea it will help you feel better",Daniel now says as he walks out.

slowly nodding and taking the tea and sipping it, Trying to process to what he said I kept staring into the blank wall. I was scared but relieved at the same time, knowing that I'm out of the woods and far away from what I was running from. As I finished my tea, I put my cup down and got our of bed slowly grabbing the small blanket and wrapping it around me to keep me warm. I walked out of the room queitly to see I was met with a long hallway with other rooms and some light showing, I walked down the hallway seeing all the picture frames hung up, Seeing daniel in some of them. I reached the end of the hallway to see a slightly bigger room that led to some stairs, I walked towards the stairs and walked down them to see that the bottom floor had a big entrance way to the left of it was a big dining room and to the right was a big living room.

Admiring the house I walked past the living room and dining room to see I ended up in the kitchen. The kitchen was big and open and there were many windows showing the view of the beautiful forest. That's when I saw Daniel standing infront of the window drinking something from a cup, He seemed to be in deep thought until he caught me staring.

"You know I can feel you staring", Daniel says chuckling a little and glancing at me.
My cheeks flush red and slightly looked down embarraed, Feeling a small breeze brush upon me. I look up to see daniel standing right infront of me.

"I won't hurt you I promise, Like i said I'm not like the others", Daniel says brushing some hair out my face. I smile sliglty at his gesture.

"You keep saying others What do you mean",I say looking at him still.

"Vampires", Daniel says simply

"So the story's are true then", I say amazed and shocked.

"Yes they are, Now I have a couple of questions for you ", Daniel says leading me to the couch.

"Questions?", I say a little confused as I sit down.  He nods in response taking a sip of his drink from his cup.

"What's your name and what we're you running from", Daniel says now looking at me and his eyes back to blue.

"My name is Y/n and I was running away from someone bad, They held me captive", I say my voice getting lower as I look down.

"Well Y/n whoever was holding you captive can't now and I won't let thay happen again because I'll be here", Daniel says taking my hands in his. I look up at him and smiles soflty.

"Thank you daniel",I say now hugging him. He seemed a little taken back but eventually hugged me back rubbing it soflty in a comforting way. Which made me feel safe and calm, I knew this day was going to change my life in many ways.

1 year later

I sat by the fire place watching my movie sipping my hot chocolate enjoying the warmth and comfort. While  resding I feel two string arms wrap around me, pulling me closer to them. I let out a giggle as I felt small kisses been placed on my shoulder.

"You look cute in my hoodie watching a movie", Daniel now says cuddling me.

"Your just cute in general mr seavey" I say giggling and playing with his hair now.

"why thank you my beautiful wife", Daniel says kissing my stomach soflty and cuddling me again.

"I love you so much daniel, Your the best you know. You saved me", I say smiling widley and cuddling him close.

"I love you more baby, I would do anything to protect you", Daniel says holding me close in his arms.

( Yes I'm alive sorry for not writing an imagine for so long, I've been busy and also had no motivation to write. But I hope you guys like this daniel imagine:)