Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

I couldn't really tell how I was feeling right now, I was nervous, anxious and excited all at once and it made my stomach churn so much to the point I almost threw up. Seeing everyone was great, especially my brother Jc but having a party on just the second day I came to L.A now that was a different feeling a feeling of overwhelmness about to take up on me, A feeling of anxiety knowing that I'm going to see people that I don't know, and never talked too.

So how did I feel towards my brother right this second as he told me, Well I felt anger take over me and I felt some hatred upon me. so I knew where this was about to go even the others new as they all sat comfortable on the couch about to watch the scene unfold. As I heard crawford whisper "I told jc she was gonna be pissed",To Oscar, As oscar nodded in agreement.

"Really Jc I just got here, You know how I feel about this stuff",I say letting out an irritated sigh.

"Come on Y/n just Lighten up a bit, this good for you meeting new people not always being enclosed. You've got to step out of your comfort zone at some point", He says obviously tired and annoyed just wanting to drop the conversation before it escalated. I let out a sigh as crawford gave me a sympathetic smile as I gave a week one back.

Crawford Collins my best friend and another brother from a mother. He has truly been through so much with me and I wouldn't of asked anyone else. He was that guy you could just get along with so well. I think I wouldn't survive of I didn't have crawford here. I sigh a little to myself and walks back upstairs quietly not saying another word, walking into the guest room which will soon become mine permantly as I flopped on the bed tiredly.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door and tell the person to come in. I look up and see crawford walk in and give me a small smile as he flopped on the bed next to me. "You know he's just trying to help" , Crawford says.

"Yeah I know but you know how I am", I say letting a small sigh out.

"I know Y/n but hey I'll be there to and so will the others, and if it gets that bad just come and find me and we'll get out of the house for a bit", Crawford says now looking at me.

" What would i do without you crawford", I say chuckling .

"Probabaly not survive", Crawford says laughing and standing up.

" Very true", I say chuckling as he gave me a smile and left my room. Soon sleep over takes me as the small pit of nervousness sits in my stomach about tomorrow.

*The next day*

The loud music boomed through out the the C4house, lights flashing everywhere as people danced around and drank letting loose. I looked at the whole room feeling my anxiety starting to rise, I took a deep breath in and let out and walked down the stairs squeezing pass people to get to the kitchen seeing my brother already tipsy as he got almost spilt his drink. I let out a small sigh and go over to him helping him get his drink.

"Oh heyyyy sis you finally came down to parrttttyyyy" He says slurring his words. I just not in response as he gave me a drunk smile and left.  I decided to pour myself a drink and drink it slowly as I didn't want to get drunk. I just go to the corner of the kitchen and stand there hidden being antisocial as I didn't want to be at this party. I decided to go on my phone to kill some time, as I was scrolling through my phone not paying attention to my surrounding someone bumps into me spilling their drink on me.... Great that's all I needed.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, My friends and I were just messing around and they pushed me", The stranger says apologising.

" Its ok", I say mumbling a little as I look up and look at him and I was taken back by his beautiful blue eyes and i could now see he was really sorry. we kinda stood there staring at each other until he broke the silence and stare between us.

"well um, I'm Daniel, Daniel Seavey By the way", He says chuckling and sticking out his hamd for me to shake it which I gladly did.

"I'm Y/n, Y/n Caylen", I say smiling. His eyes widen for a second bedore he starts speaking again.

"Oh y-your Jcs Sister",He says looking around for second and I got confused on why.

"Yeah um why?", I say looking at him confused.

"Your brother is going to kill me if he sees me with you especially if he finds out I spilt a drink on you", He says now starting to freak out.

"Woahhh what do you mean Seavey", I say even more confuses.

"Your brother said before when we were with him if we um tried hitting on you, He would litrally kick us out", He says chuckling. "and I didn't know you were his sister until now", He says now agao  shyly.

"One he can't do shit I get he's my older brother and two I'm kinda glad you spilt your drink on me", I say chuckling.

"Oh",He says a smile forming on his lips,"Well if I'm being honest I'm kinda glad I did too",He says now looking at me in the eyes.

"What?" I say still looking at him in the eyes.

"Your just really beautiful and your just I don't know your yourslef when you talk I can tell", He says tucking a peice of my loose hair behind my ear. I smile steeply as a small blush rises to my cheek.

"Well seavey your not to bad yourself either", I say letting out a small giggle as he let's out a chuckle.

"Well I hope you don't mind if I do this", He says leaning in and pressing his lips onto mine giving me a sweet kiss in which I return.

"Woah", I say giggling as we pulled away.

"Woah inddeed", He says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Y/n will you go on a date with me", He says looking at me.

"Of course I will Seavey", I say smiling leaning in again to kiss him. but then we were Interupted.

"Dude wtf", JC says from the other side of the kitchen.

"Oh shit", Daniel says looking at jc as he still has his arms wrapped around my waist.

"SEAVEY THATA MY LITTLE SISTER YOUR DEAD", Jc says yelling and starting to chase daniel like a little kid.

"I wish you good luck seavey", I say giggling as he runs away from my brother.
I smile to myslef thinking maybe the party wasn't so bad after all.

(Hi so I've written in the same month woah how idk hahaha but I don't really like this but oh well, I hope you enjoyed this daniel imagine 🙂)