Zach Herron Imagine ♤

there were to many thoughts to process in my head it felt like the world stopped in time and everything just froze. My breathing was un even, my hands slightly shaking and my eyes with tears swelling up in them not holding them back any longer. Why did this happen?
why would he do this?
mabey I'm just being paranoid?
Does he really hate his life?
I'm just trying to help, but he pushes me away?
All these questions raced through my head. After a minute I heard the door open and I see him stumbling in the room with a beer in one of his hands his words slurring as he speaks to himself.

"zach", I say whispering to him

"Y/n why does everyone hate me", Zach says now plonking next to me.

"Zach no one hates, I don't hate you", I say with a quiet voice.

"But we-we had a massive fight yesterday and it seemed you hated me after", he says taking another sip of his beet and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Zach yesterday we only fought cause you wouldn't let me help you with what's going on with you, I'm your best friend and I worry about you", I say putting my hand on his and rubbing it gently.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being a dick to you. Your always there for me and-and you helped me through my heartbreak but the thing I need to
tell something and I-I hate how I didn't tell you this before", Zach says even more drunk.

"Zach it's ok, just let's go to sleep cause your very tired and we'll talk about this more tomorrow when your more sober ok", I say calmly and taking the beer bottle away from him gently.

"No I'm going to tell you now, I love you not like a friend. I want you to be my girlfriend I want you to be in my life forever I love you Y/n", Zach says now looking at me with droopy eyes but with some tears in them too.

"Zach I don't know what to say, I think you should just go to sleep", I say getting up and helping him up.

Zach didn't say anything back but I took his jacket off and he immediately flops back on the bed and I hear little snores, I smile a little and then grab some blankets and pillows and go down to the couch. I set everything up and I lye on the couch just staring at the ceiling thinking about what Zach said. Does he really love me more than a friend, I've loved him for so long and I didn't know he loved me the same way. Mabey he didn't mean to say that cause he was drunk. All this thinking made me really tired and sleep over took me and before I knew it I was out.

Then Next morning I woke up to the sun shining through the gap of the window. I got up and went to go to my room to grab some socks when I realised that Zach was here and everything from yesterday came back to me. I walked up slowly to bedroom and opened the door slightly to see if Zach was still asleep but when I open the door fully open but I didn't see zach sleeping anymore, strange?.

I walk into my room and go to my wardrobe and grab some songs when I was startled by the bathroom door opening.

"Oh um hey Y/n", Zach says with his head hanging low a bit.

"Um hey Zach", I say looking down the floor.

"Look Y/n what I said last night was true yes I might have been drunk but I do truly love you", Zach says walking up to me now.

"Zach i-, I never knew felt like this. I for the longest time had feelings for you and I've always loved you more then a friend I guess I never said anything cause I didn't want to ruin our friendship", I say embarrassed a little and smiling up at him to.

Zach doesn't say anything but give me a smile and lean in and kiss me so sweetly. I depend the kiss more, it felt amazing kissing him. his lips were soft and sweet.

We parted from the kiss our for heads leaning against each other. My hands around his neck while his hands were on my waist.

"I love you Y/n", Zach says smiling

"I love you zach", I say happily back.

(Imagine zach drunk and he actually said this, I would find it funny and cute at the same time cause zach drunk would be hilarious lmao, anyway I hope you enjoyed this imagine don't forget to vote)