Zach Herron Imagine ♤

I walked into the house tiredly, while holding all the shopping I had done from the supermarket. As I walk to the kitchen I see a note on the marble bench. I put down the shopping and I pick up the note starting to read it.

hey Y/n we've gone to the mall to do some shopping. but zach is still asleep as usual so yeah we'll be back in a few hours, ok love you sis
- Corbyn

I sigh and chuckle a little and put the note back on the bench. Great Zach is here just me and him alone, he's going to drive me crazy with his bickering. I slightly sigh and start putting all the shopping away and while doing that I decided to listen to some music.

I put my music on but I didn't put on to loud so zach doesn't wake up and give me a headache. I lightly hummed along to the songs that were playing through my speaker, singing along to some too. While I was putting stuff away I heard Foot steps coming towards the kitchen.

I turn away from the fridge to see a half asleep Zach with messy hair only wearing tracksuit on, rubbing his eyes looking at me and then rolling his eyes

"Good morning to you to zach", I say putting more stuff in the fridge.

"Where is everyone else", He says siting on the stool and putting his elbows on the bench then leaning his chin on his has hand to support him

"they went to mall", I say not looking at him since I was to concentrated on putting things away.

"Ok then, well I'm hungry", he says getting up from the stool and going to the fridge.

"Can you please wait a minute and let me put the things away so then you can make your food without stuff being everywhere", I say sighing annoyed at him.

"Yeah no, I'm to hungry Y/n I'm a growing boy ok", he says in a sassy tone and taking out bacon and some eggs and milk then going to the cupboard and getting some cereal.

"Ugh your so annoying Zach", I say rolling my eyes.

"aha whatever", he says cracking the egg in a bowl. I watched him do it meesily and it annoyed mee.

"Zach be carful the way you crack eggs, your making a mess", I say putting the last thing in its place and going over to him, pushing him to the side a bit and showing him to crack the egg.

"Your a clean freak Y/n", he says rolling his eyes then giving me an evil smile.

"So what if I am, that's good anyway why are smiling at me like that", I say in confusion.

"Oh no reason just to Piss you off", he says cracking an egg on my head.
I screamed in shock and grabbed and egg from the carton ams started saying "Your dead Herron". Then cracked the egg on his head. Zach yelled and the grabbed the cereal Box and I took this chance to run.

"Oh no you don't come back here Y/n", Zach says laughing and running after me. We ran around the bench how many times until I was stopped in his tracks.

I squeled when I felt a bunch of cornflakes fell on my head, then I grabbed the Milk and opened it and poured it on him laughing at his reaction. He looked so stupid that I couldn't stop laughing then Zach smirked walking closer to me.

I stopped laughing and was going to start running when zach quickly grabbed me and put me over his shoulder taking me to the backyard. I started squealing, kicking a little. hitting his back lightly.

"ZACH PUT ME DOWN NOW", I say giggling. as soon as I said that I was thrown into the pool. I slowly raised back up to the surface gasped for air. I saw Zach laughing at me and I just glared at him rolling my eyes playfully.

I swam to the edge and extended my arm so he could help me out and as he grabbed my hand I pulled him in to the pool now me laughing. Zach rose back up to the surface now giving me a glare and he splashed some water at me and I did the same both of us laughing. I quickly swam to the other side of the pool smirking at zach and then Laughing.

Zach rolls his eyes playfully and he swims to where I am and now we were very close to each other, just staring into each others eyes. I felt zachs hands go around my waist and my breath hitched as I felt his touch. My arms automatically went around his neck.

"Zach....", I say in a whisper

Zach didn't say anything but crash his lips on mine, I was a bit tense at the start but then melted into the kiss. Our lips moved in sync like they we're made for each other I didn't want this moment to end at all.

We slowly parted from the kiss and we both smiled at each other. a light blush rising to my cheeks.

"So herron how long were you wanting to do that", I say chuckling.

"For a very long time", he says smiling and then giving me another kiss. We kind of got caught in the moment until we heard my brother scream.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON THAT IS IS MY SISTER YOU ARE FUCKEN MAKING OUT WITH", Corbyn says yelling in anger.

"Oh um oops", Zach says chuckling nervously.

"Zach um going to kill you", Corbyn says with full rage.

"Ah no your not Corbyn, you ate not hurting my precious baby", I say to him snuggling into zachs chest.

"But he, you know what I give up, BUT don't have sex when I'm here even when the boys are here", Corbyn says letting out a huff and starting to walk away.

"What the fuck corbyn", I say splashing water at him while Zach giggled. Corbyn rolled his eyes playfully and left me and zach.

"Well that went well", Zach said chuckling.

"Yeah", I said chuckling too.

"You Know your cute, also sorry for ever driving you crazy and being a bit of a dick to you", Zach says now looking at me.

"Awww zach your cute too and don't worry I forgive you", I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Zach and I after get out of the pool and I go to my room to have a quick shower. After my shower I put on some shorts and one of zachs Zachs t shirts that I secretly stole. Then I go to his room and see he's on his bed scrolling through Netflix on his TV.

Zach sees me and smiles and opens his arms up so I can cuddle him I quickly run over to him and tackle hin in a big hug and giggles and hugs back. I cuddle into him and he covers us with the blankets and we watch Netflix for the rest of the afternoon.

(This is so all over the place)