Jack Avery Imagine ♡

"Jack are you sure your ready to meet my Dad", I say concerned at him.

"Yeah I'm ready to meet him baby", He says giving me a kiss on the head.

"You Know he's not like my mum, he's very different", I say looking at him.

"Babe it's going to be fine", he says with a resuring smile.

"Look Jack before we go and have dinner with my dad you might want to know something about him and myself", I say letting out a shaky breath. and sitting him down on the couch.

"Babe your worrying me now a little", Jack says holding my hands lightly.

"Jack I know this is going to sound crazy, But my dad is not like any ordinary dad going to work and all. He's the devil, Lucifer", I say now waiting for a response from Jack.

"Your not joking?", Jack says looking at me confused.

"No I'm not Baby, it's the truth and that makes me half devil you can say since my mum's not from hell", I say smiling a little at him.

"Oh Wow,  well I mean I would never have guest that you were half devil", he says laughing a little.

"Do you hate me now", I say with my head hanging low.

"No I don't baby, I'm just shocked but I'm happy you told me the truth", Jack says smiling at me.

"Oh ok, well that's good. Also before we go you need to know some things, so when I was 16 I had a boyfriend but I didn't tell my dad cause I didn't want to tell him cause I'll know he'll flip. Anyway when my dad found out he um threw him to hell as one of his servants you can say, I was so angry at my dad but later on my dad told me that my boyfriend cheated on me that's also why he threw him to hell. Yeah my dad can see shit he's Lucifer", I say at Jack waiting for an answer.

"Oh Wow,  that's something", he says a little shocked

"I know this is alot to take in, also my dad will ask you one offering is to sell a part of your soul and one job for him which won't be anything crazy or bad just something to show him that you care about me, that also means it shows that you will live with me forever", I say looking at Jack a bit nervously.

"Ok, I understand also your the love of my life of course we're going to live together forever", he says giving me a loving kiss.

we get to the restaurant and see my dad sitting on the table, as I'm holding Jacks hand I give it a little squeeze and smile to resure him and he smiles back.

I say hi to my dad and he gives me a hug and I hug back and I introduce Jack to him. We talked and Jack and my Dad got along really well which is really good then Jack had to sign to sell his soul yeah that happened and all, I'm glad that part is over.

Jack and I get back to our apartment and I'm tired as fuck and flop on our shared bed, then jack flops next to me.

"So that wasn't bad at all, Your dad is really cool", Jack says wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah it wasn't, he liked you which is good", I say snuggling up to his neck.

"Also you looked really beautiful too", Jack says, I could tell he was forming a smirk on his face.

"Oh yeah, you didn't look bad your self either mister", I say sitting a bit up and giving him a little smirk.

He just looked at me and kissed me passionately but a more roughly then usual, let's say that night was night that will never be forgotten.

(I actually really like this, I've also started watching Lucifer. Also I'm not going by any related thing on any type of Devil story if you know what I mean. I made the whole Imagine up using my ideas Lol. Also don't forget to vote )