Zach Herron Imagine ♤

"Dude you guys would be so cute together as your guys best friends I know you like each other", My friend rae said smiling widely.

"Yeah but rae he doesn't like me like that come on look at him he's litrally perfect why would he want to be with me", I say sighing.

"Bitch you serious right now the kid never shuts up about you and you never shut up about him. Also I ship you guys alot and why wouldn't be want to be with someone like you honey you great, kind, beautiful ok", Rae says waving her hands in the air.

"I don't know rae, but thanks I guess", I say giving a small smile.

"Hey I'm always here to talk ok", Rae says walking up next to me.

We walked up to my locker putting some of my books away then grabbing my bag, slinging it over my shoulder.

"Hello people", Zach says putting his arms on our shoulders.

"Oh hello zek", rae says.

"Hey zach", I say smiling at him.

"Y/n you look good today", Zach says smiling and his cheeks going a bit redder then usually.

"Oh um thank", I say smiling and putting my head down as a blush rose to my cheeks.

"I-, can you guys date already I swear", rae says walking backwoods as she talks to us.

"Oh um", Zach says a little nervously.
I blush even more and smile at zach quickly then turn away from his face as we continue walking down the hallway side by side.

"Zek I swear you can be a real baby at times man up and ask Y/n out already you guys are made for each other", rae says rolling her eyes playfully as I chuckle at her response.

"I'm not a baby!", Zach says in defence.

"Sure your aren't, anyway zach can we go back to your place", rae says walking next to zach.

"Yeah sure, so you can see Corbyn oooo", Zach says teasing I laugh and wriggle my eyebrows at rae as she goes red a little.

"Zachary Dean Herron you have exactly 5 seconds to run before I put you in a head lock", rae says glaring at zach.

"Zach you better run or she will kill you, you know rae", I say whispering and giggling at him. Zach nods and runs off then I see rae running after him as she jumps on his back and puts him in a head lock.

I shake my head playfully as I pull rae off zach and chuckle. "You ok zachary", I say giggling at him.

"Yep better now that you've come", Zach says and winks at Me and yet again I go red, Fantastic what is this boy doing to me ugh.

I see rae freak out and get excited saying I told you so, I laugh at her reaction and then we go to zachs car and back to his house.

We all walk in the house and hear a very familiar voice. "You guys are finally here I knew you would come"
Rae and I look at each other and get excited and see the tall figure walk from the kitchen.

"AHHH HOENAH", Rae and I scream at the same time running up to him tackling hin in a hug.

"Bitch we missed you", rae says hitting him playfully.

"I missed you guys too", Jonah says Chuckling.

"We have so much tea to tell you JONAH", I say chuckling.

"Can't wait to hear it", Jonah says all in a girly voice. we all laugh and we go sit on the couch just talking and catching up then Corbyn comes and sits down and I see rae getting nervous hehe.

"Look at rae she's gotten nervous since corbyn came down here", I say whispering to Zach.

"Oh yeah she has, I bet rae will try and ignore corbyn", Zach says smirking at me.

"What", I say laughing. "I bet they will kiss". I say smirking back.

"Oh I see if my bet wins I get to kiss you and take you out", Zach says smirking and laying back on the couch.

"Oh your on herron and If I win you have to do my homework for 2 weeks", I say smirking and crossing my arms.

"Your on Y/l/n", Zach says close to my face. my breath hitched at how close his face was to mine, his brown eyes looking into my eyes putting me in some trance.

As we were sitting and just talking I see rae and corbyn go into the kitchen and they seemed to be arguing about something odd I thought. Zach gave me the same expression and all the other boys stopped and looked near the kitchen eaves dropping to see what's happening.

I see them come from the kitchen talking back and forth angrily between each other. Then seeing them go up stairs.

"Well corbyn I'm just saying what's best for you, you know cause I'm your friend and I fucken care about you", Rae says waving her hands in the air.

"Well why won't you support me if you care about me!", Corbyn says yelling back.

I look at zach confused and he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my hand pulling Me upstairs and near the door to corbyn's room and we listened to the argument as did the other boys.

Then I hear corbyn say "Well I love you rae, more then just a friend". I squel in excitement and see zach shocked then we hear rae say " I love you to". I was so happy for them.

But then Jack had to lean in more and accidentally open the door, we all fall in each other and see Corbyn and rae sharing a kiss. I quickly stand up and yell "YES I WON, I TOLD YA THEY WOULD KISS ZACH"

"Ok ok they kissed, Now where's your homework", Zach says chuckling and sighing a little.

"It's ok zach you don't have to do it", I say stepping closer to him and kissing him softly, Zach smils into the kiss and grabs my waist pulling me closer to him.

"HAHAHA TOLD YOU FOOLS THEY WOULD KISS AND BE ALL CUTE, NOW PAY UP BITCHES", Rae yells, jumping in excitement.

Zach and I part from the kiss and laugh at rae's excitement.

"You guys made a bet" I say chuckling.

"oi you made one to with zekery Y/n don't give me that 'you made bet' shocked look", Rae says laughing and grabbing the money from the boys.

After all the commotion, Zach and I go to his room and we lye on his bed cuddling as I snuggled more into his neck.

"I love you Y/n", Zach says kissing my fore head.

"I love you more zach", I say smiling up at him.

"Not possible", Zach says smirking

"is", I say chuckling

"oh", Zach says then starts tickling me,I squirmed and sealed but I couldn't get out of his grip.

"Zaaaaach", I say laughing.

"Whaaaaattt", Zach says tickling me and looks me in the eye, he leans closer and closes the gap between as we share another perfect kiss.

(alright this imagine is for my lovely child buckysherron ily and I hoped you liked it. Anyway I'll try and write more if I have time ♥)