Daniel Seavey Imagine ☆

Daniel p.o.v

"I'm telling you that she's here, We met her a few hours ago at the meet and greet. She had a friend too", I say to guys in front of me.

"Daniel are you sure that she's your mate", Jonah questioned.

"Yes I'm sure and corbyn found his too, come on corbyn back me up on this", I say looking at corbyn with pleading eyes.

"Guys he's right, It was those two girls one with green eyes and the other with blue, I for one found the blue eyed girl to be my mate, honestly who wouldn't want to date that girl she was beautiful", Corbyn says now getting sidetracked.

"See thank you corbyn", I say

"Ok whatever you say man, but you better find her because you'll feel a lot of pain", Jonah says walking out the door to backstage.

the others followed behind as I let out a sigh and walked out the door of the green room and went backstage. I'm going to find her whatever it takes.

end of p.o.v

"i can't believe we met the Why Don't we", My friend Stella says as we walked into the arena.

"I know right, and I got to hug fucken Daniel Seavey", I say smiling widley.

"ahh yeah also can I say he was totally fucken into you, He kept staring at you y/n", Stella says wriggling her eyebrows.

"Yes sure I highly doubt it, but I'm pretty sure corbyn couldn't take his little eyes off you", I say now wriggling my eyebrows and nudging her playfully.

"I--, Nooo he wouldn't like me", Stella says blushing. I chuckle at her and we walk up to the barrier surprised that we got to stand at the front.

The lights dimmed signalling the concert was about to start, Stella and I were so excited to see why don't and obviously Eben. As Eben walked up on stage the crowed screamed in excitement wanting the show to get started.

Eben finished his peforming and he was incredible and he went off stage as the lights dimmed again. the massive screen lit up and showed the words 8 letters tour. Now that's everyone screamed even louder then I swear lost my hearing (A/n ok I'm just being funny here lmao, I'll get more serious now). five spotlights appeared and there they were Why dont we. I smiled so widley that my fave hurt but I didn't care I was going to see why don't we sing.

We were half way through the concert until Daniel and Corbyn came our way of the stage. I saw how corbyn leaned over and grabbed Stella hand and sing to her. I could tell she was shocked as I turned my head I saw daniel walk up to me smileing widley as he took my hand and sung to me. I couldn't process what was happening I was shocked, happy all at once I didn't want this moment to end. Daniel finished his part in singing and kissed my hand gently as he gave me a small wink before walking away to the stage.

"HOLY SHIT Y/N FRICKEN DANIEL SEAVEY KISSED YOUR HAND AND WINKED AT YOU", Stella says jumping up and down in excitement.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HAPPEN AM I DREAMING NOOO, I-, BUT CORBYN HELD YOUR HAND AND SUNG FOR YOU EÈEEEKK", I say jumping up and down in excitement to Stella.

The concert came to an end and it was amazing, I'm still shocked at the events that happened through out it but it was still great. Stella and I walked out the venue amd started walking down to the train station until we were stopped.

As we turn around we both see none other then the Daniel Seavey. I was confused but kinda happy it was him who stopped us.

"I need you two to come with me it's important please", Daniel says now looking at Stella and I. He seemed pretty serious about it so we both nodded and walked back with him.

3 hours later

"So your saying that werewolfs are real and we're your mates", I say looking at Daniel and corbyn. They both nod there heads a yes.

"So um what now, I mean I'm not complaining that they're our mates", Stella says looking at me.

"I mean neither am I but it's alot to take in for sure", I say to her.

"Here what if we both take you guys on a date tomorrow and we get to know each other more", Daniel says standing up.

"That actually sounds good", I say smiling towards him.

"Yep that's sounds amazing I'm gonna take this pretty lady with me now, adios people", Corbyn says picking up Stella in bridal style as I saw her blush amd give him a small kiss.

"I guess they hit it off great straight away", I say chuckling a little as I look up at Daniel.

"Yeah I guess" , Daniel says chuckling as he placed his hands in my waist. My breath hitched as I didn't know what was happening and next thing I know Daniels soft lips are on mine sharing a passionate kiss.

We slowly part from the kiss as I stare into his eyes smiling. He looks down at me resting his forhead on mine.

"Can I just say something", Daniel says looking into my eyes.

"Yeah", I say looking back.

"You have the most beautiful eyes ever", Daniel says smiling widely and giving me a small peck in the lips.
I blush at his words and wraps my arms aroumd his neck and lean my head on his chest.

"Thank you Daniel", I say

"For what y/n", he says lifting my chin up with his fingers.

"For making me one of the happiest person on earth", I say smiling. Daniel smiles back and leans in once again to give me another kiss on the lips.

(A/n I don't like this, it was way better pictured in my head but once I started writing I just had like writers block every 5 minutes and it was annoying at least this imagine was longer then some of the others I've recently written)