Jack Avery Imagine ♡

Today I got septem piercing and a belly piercing. I also got a new tattoo which is a little castle from my home country. and I haven't told Jack about, I hope he likes it.

I walk into the apartment me and Jack Live in and take a deep breath before I go look for Jack to calm my nerves a little. Put my purse down and took my shies off and went to find Jack.

"Jack, Baby", I call out.

"Yeah in here", he says from the mini studio he has.

I walk towards the room and see his back facing the door so he still hasn't seen that I'm here.

"Jack", I say a little louder.

He turns around and smiles and comes up to me and kisses my fore head. He still hasn't noticed my piercing.

"Hey baby", he says pulling me closer by my waist.

"Do you notice anything different", I say smiling nervously.

He furrows his eyebrows and scans me then he stops and his eyes widen a little then smiles.

"You got a septe", he says smiling

"Yeah and I also got a belly piercing", I say smiling.

"Dam, that's hot not going to lie", He says smirking.

"Oh shut up", I say hitting his arm playfully and giggling.

"Is there anything else you got that yoy haven't told me yet", he says chuckling.

"Yeah actually I got a tattoo", I say showing him my arm.

He takes his eyes off me and looks at my arms and observes the tattoo I see him smiling and then he looks at me.

"It's amazing Y/n, is it the castle from your home town", he says smiling.

"Yeah it is, it holds a special place with me so I decided to get it as tattoo", I say smiling  at him.

"Well it looks amazing", he says kissing me softley. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck and depend it a little. Then will pull apart from the kiss and Jack says.

"I um also got a new Tattoo".

"Oh really", I say smirking

"Yes really", he says chuckling back.

He rolls his sleeve up and shows me where he got his tattoo at first I didn't notice but what it was but when I looked a but harder my gasped a little and saw that it was my name with little stars around it. I was in Aw this was one of the most precious things Jack has ever done. I truly love him.

"Oh my God Jack, I don't know what to say it's beautiful", I say tearing up and smiling at him.

"Aw baby don't cry, this shows how much I love you", he says giving me a hug.

"I love you so much Jack Avery", I say looking up at him with tear stains on my cheek.

"I love you more Y/n Y/l/n and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" He says giving me another soft kiss on the lips.

(Hm i don't know how I feel about this one, anyway don't forget to vote)