Jonah Marais Imagine ◇

You walked out of your house into the cool air, Your hair out flowing down nicely just past your shoulders, Your cheeks turning a little red to the chilly weather. You began your daily walk, Soflty outing your earphones in your ears to listen to your music. Thats when you glanced up and saw the boy again the same boy from across the road that comes out of his house around the same time as you. He would always be either laughing at something his friend said or he was on a phone call with someone looking happy then ever. But today was a little different. Today the boy was dressed in a tracksuit and a hoodie, the hood up covering his beautiful brown hair. His head hung low a little as he started to walk, He didn't seem as bright today he almost looked as though he was sad.

quielty and quickly, You crosses the road not really knowing what you were doing as your courage somehow built up. You slowly reach the boy and gently tap his shoulders now getting nervous and anxious on what he's going to do. The boy stopped and slowly turned around to face you, Your never kicking in more. As he turned to face you his eyes were read and puffy and your face dropped a little. He gave you a small smile until he finnaly spoke.

"Um hello", He says smiling a little and a little confused.

"Oh um hey, I know we don't really know each other but um I, I've seen you always walk out the same time I do but i saw you didn't seem as lively today. You don't have to answer to this but is everything ok", You says letting out a small breath that you didn't know you were holding now meeting his eyes. His eyes seemed go soften and he smiled a bit in response before he spoke again.

"just having a bit of a rough day today, But thank you for asking", He says his beautiful eyes seeming to light up a little. I smile sympathetically in response before talking again.

"Y/n, I'm y/n", You say now smiles and holding your hand out.

"Jonah", Jonah smiles and shakes my hand soflty both of your eyes meeting each other.

"Would you like to walk with me Jonah", You say smiling and putting your hands in your hoodie pocket to keep them more.

"That would be great actually", Jonah says smiling starting to walk with you.

You both walked all the way to the park getting to know each other more and you both felt alot more comfortable with each other. Jonah told you what happened, You told him that you also suffer from really bad anxiety. You could almost say you both instantly clicked well together. You enjoyed his company alot. You both now sat down on the grass your head laying on his shoulder, admiring the view.

"Hey Y/n", Jonah says now quietly just for you to hear.

"Hey Jonah", You say lifting your head off his shoulder looking at him as he looked at you.

"Thank you", Jonah says now smiling and giving you a soft kiss on your forhead. Blushing deeply you installwrapped your arms around him and giving him a hug.

"I'll always be here",You say in a whisper ad you hid your face in his neck smiling as he smiles widley, As he hugged you back rubbing your back soflty. Both of you enjoying each others company.

(Fixed up jonah imagine i know I'm a little slow at these but hope you enjoyed it I personally like this one)