Corbyn Besson Imagine ♧

"Corbyn", I say walking into the Gym room that's in our house.

"Hm, What", Corbyn says while doing push ups.

He looked hot not going to lie.
"Dinners ready, so come eat some food and don't worry it's protein and all that other work out food that you talk about". I say walking out.

You see Corbyn and I live together and we have a massive house, and Corbyn's pretty rich. Recently he's been working out alot and has started doing more kick boxing, he's also done some actual ring fights I hate it cause I don't want him to get hurt but he always reassures me and I'm apparently his lucky charm which is cute.

I go back to the kitchen to get some cups and set them on the table. Then I feel arms around my waist I knew it was Corbyn.

"Hey baby", Corbyn says.

"Hi, Do you want to eat", I say chuckling.

"Yeah I'm starving and I can smell the food", Corbyn says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Corbyn and I walk to the table and start eating our food. While eating out food Corbyn starts speaking.

"Hey Y/n, baby. are you working next Friday". corbyn says looking at me.

"Um no why", I say looking at him concerned.

"Oh that's good cause I want you to be there at my kick boxing match". Corbyn says continue eating.

"Corbyn I love you, but I feel like you should take a break the last fight you had was brutal and you were in pain and sore for 2 week straight. I hate seeing you in pain", I say to him worriedlly.

"Look I understand where your coming from but please I need to do this", Corbyn says a bit frustrated.

"Corbyn I don't know, I don't think you should", I say getting up and putting my dish in the sink.

"Come on Y/n, You have to let me", Corbyn says getting up and following me.

"NO Corbyn", I say sternly.

"Fucken hell Y/n, Just let me and I want you to be there", Corbyn says now yelling angrily.

"Corbyn I don't want to see you hurt don't you understand", I say weakly.

"FUCK WHY, I'M NOT GOING TO GET HURT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WHAT I DO. BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN'T SEE THAT", Corbyn says yelling even louder and throwing his hands in the air.

I'm kinda shocked how he's acting he needs to understand that he needs to break.

"Corbyn relax a little please", I say calmly.

"DID YOU TELL ME TO RELAX, FUCK I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AT MY FIGHT LET ME FIGHT YOU KNOW WHAT ACTUALLY I DON'T WANT YOU AT MY FIGHT CAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU MY GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T SEEM TO APPRECIATE WHAT I DO", Corbyn says extremely angry, his hands in a fist.

"Wow ok", I say with tears feeling up in my eyes. I walk away quickly and go up stairs to the shared bedroom that I have with Corbyn and sit on the bed and silently cry, why is he acting like this.

Corbyn p.o.v
Y/n walked away after our argument and I don't know what came over me, I just want her to come to my fight and support me but she doesn't want me to fight and I couldn't understand that and she's right I should take a small break but me being the asshole I am gets angry easily and explodes. I need to go to her and say sorry and tell I'm not going to fight next Friday.

End of p.o.v

Corbyn walks up the stairs and goes to his shared room with Y/n and open the door to see her lying on the bed with her back facing him.

I was just Lying in bed upset and some tears on my cheeks when I feel someone lye next to me I kinda scooted away cause I didn't want to see Corbyn right now. but he moved closer to me.

He puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him and he says.
"I'm sorry baby, and I'm sorry for acting so stupid and I'm not going to fight next week cause your right",

I turn around to look at him and put my hand on his cheek and rub my thumb up down and smile weakly at him.
"Thank you, I forgive you", I say quietly.

Corbyn just smiles and gives me a soft kiss on my lips and we cuddle for the rest of the night.

(I remember someone on insta writing a corbyn imagine about him being like a boxer and I kinda got an idea from it, also just imagine Corbyn kick boxing 👀, anyway don't forget to vote)