0 3 / 0 8 / 9 4

A U G U S T  3 R D

p o v : j u n o

☽ ☀︎ 

Dearest Juno,

Your father has been in an accident at the ministry, he is stable for now but is not expected to live much longer. He would love to see you, so would Rolf and I.

It is your choice whether to leave Ilvermorny or not. Grandad will look after you and Rolf at home for the rest of the holidays while I'm at work.

This is big news, I know, but we trust you to make whatever decision you see fit.

Lots of love,

Mum

"It's your choice to leave Ilvermorny and go to Hogwarts instead to be closer should your dad pass, Bow." Newt said to his granddaughter when she finished the letter.

Juno looked up from her armchair in the living room, Newt and Tina were both sitting with her, "You'll come with me?"

Newt nodded, "Only till the end of the holidays, after that, Ceressa will look after your dad while mum's away."

Ceressa was one of Queenie and Jacob's daughters-in-law, her son, Anthony Goldstein went to Hogwarts with Juno's older brother, Rolf. They lived close by and Ceressa could obviously help while the kids weren't home.

"Will he die?" Juno asked in a small voice.

Tina wrapped an arm around her granddaughter, "Your dad's too strong for that, June. He took three Quaffles to the head in third-year and still refused to stop playing."

Juno gave a small laugh and smiled into her grandparents embrace. She'd come to live with them since she was eleven so that she could attend Illvermorny instead of Hogwarts.

"But you need to decide now whether you'll stay at Illvermorny or go to Hogwarts," said Newt, then added in a whisper, "I suggest Hogwarts—best school there is."

The fourteen-year-old laughed, her grandparents were always arguing over which school was better. If she chose to go to Hogwarts, maybe she'd be able to settle this argument once and for all. It was also closer should her dad die and they needed to see him.

"I'll be the decider of that," smiled Juno, "I think I should go so I can be with Rolf and closer to dad."

Tina and Newt nodded, "Go pack then, we leave as soon as we can."

Don't forget to vote and comment <3