0 5 / 0 3 / 9 5

M A R C H  5 T H

p o v : j u n o

☽☀︎☾

"During the third task of the Triwizard Tournament, the champions had to fish their most treasured person from The Black Lake of Hogwarts. Cedrik Digory's person he treasures most is none other than grandson of the famous Magizoologist, Ralf Scamander. The two seem to have a very close relationship, and one can't help but wonder, is there something more than friendship lurking under the surface of the pair?"

The whole Hufflepuff table was in fits of roaring laughter, and there were several other groups around the hall in similar dispositions. Juno held the paper in her hands as her friends crowded around her, all reading the paper over her shoulders. Cedric and Rolf, the men in question, sat directly across from them, shoulder to shoulder, both blushing madly.

Listing the people around them, there was: Juno, Anthony, Susan, Hannah, Justin, Ernie, Wayne, Terry, Zacharias, Amber, Rebecka, Miles, and Joey. The last four who were in fifth and sixth years.

Anthony was absolutely taking the piss out of it, talking about writing a letter to his American cousins already. Juno hadn't shut up, pointing at the two and almost suffocating from laughter, so much so that Zach had to stun her just to let her catch her breath.

Cedric and Rolf had tried to shuffle away from each other, but Joey and Amber then sat next to them and they were squished back together.

"My brother! And his best friend! I knew it!" laughed Juno.

"We're not a couple!" they said together for the hundredth time.

More laughter, and Miles said, "Of course that's what a closeted gay couple in the nineties would say!"

I LOVE THEM OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANTED TO WRITE THAT! ship names anyone?

Don't forget to vote and comment <3