0 2 / 0 9 / 9 4

S E P T E M B E R  2 N D

p o v : j u n o

☽☀︎☾

"Juno! Juno!" called Ron as he ran to catch up with the new Hufflepuff in the entrance hall.

The young Scamander spun around with a grin, Ernie and Hannah stopping beside her. Ron jogged up to his old friend and picked her off the ground, the two laughing and holding onto each other. People stopped to watch Ron Weasley and the new girl, his two friends coming closer.

"Hello, Ron," said Juno when he finally put her back on her feet.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?! I had to hear it from Cedric of all people!"

Juno laughed lightly, "It was supposed to be a surprise."

Ron grinned, "Well, you surprised me alright. Ginny'll be glad to see you."

"I'll be glad to see her too," smiled Juno.

"How was America? Ilvermorny?"

"The twins would've loved it, endless pranks being pulled. It's a big school, scary at first, especially when you only know your cousins, but it was definitely an experience I would do again."

Smiling, Ron asked shyly, "Uh, how's Kaydo?"

An abrupt laugh left Juno's lips, "Of course, only you, Ron! She's great, it's her last year so, she'll be having fun."

A moment of silence passed between the two where they just took in how much the other had changed, then Juno broke it.

"But um, I have to go see Professor Sprout— I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah, of course!"

The two friends bid each other goodbye and went their separate ways with their own friends.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3