0 8 / 0 3 / 9 5

M A R C H  8 T H

p o v : j u n o

☽☀︎☾

"WAKE UP, JUNO SCAMANDER THE FIFTEEN YEAR OLD!" screamed her roommates the morning of her birthday. The girl-of-the-day groaned and rolled over in her bed only to roll out of it completely and only the floor.

"AH!" she squealed loudly, becoming tangled in her sheets the more she tried to free herself. Hannah and Susan quickly helped to get Juno out of her bed sheets and stand her up. "You freaks!"

"Oh, c'mon, June!" said Hannah with a laugh, "You're fifteen! Live a little!"

Juno flopped back onto her bed and groaned, "Let me sleeeeeeeep!"

"No, you have classes!" Susan pulled her out of bed again and directed her to the bathroom, throwing her robes and uniform in after her. "Now, hurry up, I want to eat!"

Later, in the Hufflepuff common room, Juno was bombarded by her brother and his best friend, both of them piling on top of her, wrapping their arms around her with birthday wishes tumbling from their mouths.

"My sister's fifteen!" cheered Rolf.

Juno batted him off her shoulder, "Oi, it's not a big deal!"

"Oh, yes it is!"

"It's really not, Rolf," said Cedric to the other boy.

"Let me have my moment, jackass!"

Don't forget to vote and comment <3