2 4 / 0 2 / 9 5

F E B R U A R Y   2 4 T H

p o v : j u n o

☽☀︎☾

Juno and her friends had been waiting on the stands at the lake for an hour, waiting for a sign of any of the champions—so far, no luck. Rolf had disappeared last night, as had a few others, Juno knew he wouldn't miss cheering Cedric on, she only hoped he was alright.

Fleur Delacour had been brought out of the task after being attacked by Grindylows.

Finally, Cedric's head popped out of the water with none other than the one she'd been looking for. Rolf. The crowd went wild, more so the Hufflepuffs, pumping their fists into their air.

Dropping to her knees by the platform's edge, Juno reached out to grab her brother's hand and tug him out of the water (not strong enough to pull him out completely by herself). Despite Rolf being a near-freezing temperature, Juno brought him into a bone crushing hug.

Amber Reidan (a fifth-year Hufflepuff prefect and one of Cedric and Rolf's friends) helped to pull Cedric out, he was then immediately grabbed into the Scamander siblings' hug.

When Juno let go she smacked both Rolf and Cedric on their biceps, "You assholes!" she yelled as she then turned to her brother, "Do you know how worried I was for you?!" she turned back to Cedric, "And you! Why does he have to be the person you treasure most?"

Rolf's mouth fell open and he turned to his best mate with sarcastic awe, "You treasure me?"

"Oi, knock it off, you doof!" Cedric shoved his head, "Harry and Krum are still out there."

Towels were quickly shoved at the two boys, and warm robes with a lady holding hot chocolates nearby. Everyone waited anxiously for the second place getter.

Soon enough, Krum popped out of the water in a shark's head (which quickly disappeared) with Hermione beside him.

Like she had with her brother, Juno helped Hermione out of the water and hugged her, grabbing her a towel and robe. Rolf and Cedric helped Krum out with congratulatory smiles, the Durmstrang student stuck close to Hermione with Karkaroff behind him.

Too much time went by while they were waiting for Harry to emerge from the lake. Everyone was becoming increasingly worried.

Ron and Fleur's sister suddenly appeared and frantically began swimming towards the platform, being helped out by volunteers. Fleur was almost shrieking with delight upon seeing Gabrielle. Juno and Ginny grabbed Ron tightly.

"Where's Harry?!" everyone was asking.

"Dunno, he wasn't with us!" said Ron back.

As if on cue, Harry shot out of the water like he was flying and landed Harshly on the deck. The crowd went even crazier than when Cedric came up. Hermione, Juno, and Ginny all huddled around Harry.

"Thank Helga, you're alive, Harry!" Juno whispered into his shoulder.

Hermione began ranting on about the scores and how Fleur failed, Juno and Ginny pulled back and saw Dumbledore speaking with the Mercheif. A few minutes later Dumbledore's voice rung out through the crowd.

Cedric had placed first, Krum second, Fleur third, but Harry had been awarded tied first place with Cedric after his act of saving two hostages.

ur welcome

Don't forget to vote and comment <3