09

*SOULINE'S POV*

I woke up with blood surrounding me. On my bed, my shirt, my pillows, my bed frame and my pants were on the floor.

I can't move. It feels like there are knifes stabbing me, like I was shot, it's nonstop. I really want this to be a nightmare and I wake up but it's not. So I just stare at the ceiling.

I don't want this body, I want out of it. It was taken from me and now I don't want it back. He can keep it, he cut me into pieces.

Can I have a new one?

My eyes begin to water from the event that occurred last night. I didn't even know him, why did he have to do it to me?

I feel my tears but I don't cry. I remain still looking at the ceiling. I have to leave. I have to get out of this cage that's trapping me.

I begin to use my arms to pull myself up and I go through the pain and stand up. I don't even want to look at my bed anymore.

My hands are stained red and my legs are dripping down blood. It's hurts so bad.

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I see my eyes are puffy and my hair is a mess. There are bruises around my neck, arms, and my legs. I have cuts all around my body. These are all marks left by that disgusting man who I wish nothing but death.

I'm sorry God, but I do, I really wish he dies.

I step into the shower and I hiss in pain as the water hits my body. I don't care and just go through the pain. After a while, I just sit. I prop my knees up and rest my head in between my arms that are crossed on top of my knees. I don't want to get out so I sit on the floor until I feel like getting up.
...

I grab my bag, phone and keys off of the counter and head out the door. I don't bother fixing my bed or my entire house either.

I start walking down to the car dealership so I can get out of here.

I'm not going to a doctor or the police because my aunt was previously raped by what I used to call 'uncle' and she never got her justice after years of the ongoing case.

She told my whole family but no one would believe her except Mama and Papa. Everyone was on my uncle's side and cut Mama, Papa, and my aunt off.

After 7 years, she finally got her justice and my 'uncle' was in jail. When my grandma and grandpa heard about this, they told the rest of the family.

They all sent her death threats. Told her she was overreacting, deserved it, was a slut, and more. After a year, my 'uncle' was on bail so he was released with the help of my grandpa. My aunt was so scared and so we took her in.

She lived in our guest bedroom. When I was 14, I needed help with my homework and Mama and Papa were at work so when I knocked on her door, she didn't answer. So I opened her door and I found her dead hanging in her room.

She killed herself.

I dont want to go through that. If I'll suffer, then I'll suffer in silence.

Now I'm at a car dealer ship.

"Hi, welcome to Johnson's Cars, how can I help you today!" he greets. I have a pocket knife now. I need to buy a taser and pepper spray after this.

"I need a car. I don't care what car, just give me a perfectly good car." I tell him.

"Okay follow me." He informs me. As we walk through the different cars, I see a black and red Dodge Challenger.

You know what? Fuck it.