"i don't think anyone's home"

"You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take," Stiles joked

"You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take," Stiles joked. The two were walking down the hallway. Scott was acting significantly more panicked than Stiles, which is expected because he thinks he killed his girlfriend. 

"Yeah... not a class, but maybe some teachers," Scott suggested. 

"Who, Derek and Savannah?" Stiles asked angrily, he still didn't trust the older beta or the witch he was always around. But Stiles shook his head when Scott just smiled innocently at him. "You forgetting the part where we got them tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know," Scott agreed with a huff, "but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus... it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asked.

"Like it actually happened."

///\\\

Sav and Derek were hanging out at the Hale house. Even if they weren't allowed to be in the house, they've never really been ones to follow the rules. Savannah, who had been busy playing with a ball of energy in her hands, looked out the window at the sound of a car approaching. 

"Derek! We've got company!" She called out, running to join him upstairs in the house. She walked into the room to see him standing in front of a window looking down on the police cruiser holding a deputy. Savannah walked behind Derek wrapping her arms around his waist from behind and resting her chin on his shoulder as they looked out the window at the scared deputy. 

"It looks pretty deserted, dispatch. Did you want me to take a look inside?" the deputy asked.

"Unit Sixteen, it's county property. Orders are to make sure it's vacant," the dispatcher instructed the frightened deputy. 

"I don't... I don't think anyone's home," he replied in fear. 

"For the love of God, Sixteen, go inside and see if anyone's there!"

"Copy that," he agreed with a sigh. As he got closer to the house, the dog started barking loudly. The deputy turns back around and scolds the dog but the dog barks again. "Don't do that!" He continued to walk closer to the house. Sav smacks Derek on the stomach to which he turns his head to look over his shoulder at her. She simply points to the dog, making Derek chuckle before he turns back to the animal. He flashes his blue eyes at the dog, making it bark even louder than it did before. "Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming..." the deputy said as he rushed back to the car. But once the car is gone, the two hear footsteps and look down to see Scott approaching the house. They see him wait for a moment before he speaks up.

"I know you can hear me!" Scott called out, "Both of you!" Derek is about to walk down to the boy but Sav stops him. 

"Let's hear him ask. He did get us arrested," Savannah reminded him. Who nodded in agreement.

"I need your help," Scott finally stated.

The two finally come down the stairs as it starts to rain. Derek opened the door to see Scott standing on the porch avoiding the rain. Scott waited for a minute, waiting for the possibility that one of them will speak first, but after they don't, Scott speaks.

"Okay, I know I was part of you guys getting arrested... and that we basically announced you being here to the Hunters... I also don't know what happened to your sister..." Scott says. The two continue to stare at him. "But, I think I did something last night. I had a dream about... Someone... but someone else got hurt. And, it turns out that part of the dream might have actually happened..." 

The two continued to look at Scott with blank expressions. The only change was the fact that Sav's green eyes were now red. Scott, not knowing of Sav's ability, looked on in fear at the color change. Inside Derek's head, the two argued.

"He obviously was dreaming about Argent's daughter," Sav said.

"I know." 

"Does he really think he attacked the bus driver?" 

"That's what it seems like."

"We gonna help him?"

"It's the only way to get to the alpha," Derek reminded. 

"Let's do it then," Savannah stated. She finally left Derek's head, her eyes returning to their natural green, lowering Scott's heart rate slightly. 

"You think you attacked the driver?" Derek asked the teen.

"Did you see what I did last night?" Scott questioned. 

"No," Derek responded.

"Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?" Scott asked worriedly.

"Yes," Sav responded. 

"Could I kill someone?"

"Yes," Derek deadpanned. 

"Am I gonna kill someone?"

"Yeah," Savannah responded at the same time Derek said,

"Probably."

Scott's eyes fill with worry at the thought of hurting someone as he turns to leave. Savannah watched for a second before taking pity on the boy in front of her. Sav turns to Derek, who nods before speaking. 

"Look, I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control the shift, even on a full moon. But it's not gonna come for free," he told him. 

Scott turns around, too stressed to argue, "What do you want?"

"You'll find out," Savannah answered.

"But, for now, I'm gonna give you what you want," Derek said, walking toward the boy. "Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it. Feel it. Let your senses-- your sight, smell, touch-- let them remember for you."

"That's it? Just-just go back?"

"Do you want to know what happened?" Derek asked. 

"I just want to know if I hurt him," Scott stated. 

"No, you don't," Savannah said, stepping off the porch and closer to the two guys, "you want to know if you'll hurt her."