"find the stupid bullet"

When she got to her apartment, Derek was missing

When she got to her apartment, Derek was missing. The panic she felt soon subsided when she realized Derek probably went off on his own to find a solution. She rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone and dialed his number. 

"Derek you dumbass," she mumbled in annoyance when she heard his phone start to ring in the other room. Of course, he would forget to bring his phone with him. Her next instinct was to dial the number she had stolen for emergencies. Stiles' number. 

The boys had just hung up from their phone call with Scott when Stiles phone started to ring again. Without looking at the caller ID, Stiles answered the phone urgently. 

"Scott?!" Stiles called out.

"No. Savannah," she responded. 

"Savannah who?" Stiles and questioningly. 

"Who do you think?! Where's Derek?" she asked.

"How did you get my number?!" Stiles questioned, completely ignoring her question. Derek was listening to the conversation from the passenger seat and if he wasn't dying, he was sure he would've laughed. 

"I stole it. Now, where is Derek?" Savannah demanded. 

"I'm right here Sav," Derek answered, gritting his teeth. 

"How did you," Stiles whispered to himself, before putting the phone on speaker. 

"Derek what the hell," Savannah yelled. 

"You were taking too long," he responded. 

"Jackson Whittemore kept asking me what steroids I was selling Scott," Savannah said, rolling her eyes. 

"Jackson?!" Stiles exclaimed. 

"Where are you?" Savannah asked the boys. 

"We're-" Stiles started.

"Never mind. I see you," Savannah said. She hung up and lowered herself to the ground, landing right in front of Stiles' jeep. He slammed on the breaks to keep from hitting her, making Derek groan in pain. 

"What the hell was that?!" Stiles demanded terrified of the woman who came from the sky. 

"Are you okay?" Savannah asked, walking over to Derek's window. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for asking," Stiles grumbled to himself. Savannah flicked her fingers, closing Stiles' mouth with red energy. 

"Yeah. I'm okay for now," Derek breathed out. Savannah opened the passenger side door, climbing over Derek into the backseat of Stiles' jeep.

"Drive," she demanded the boy.

"What? You can fly. Why do I have to drive?" Stiles asked. 

"Stiles?" she said, making him turn his head to her. The next thing he knew, Savannah's eyes were red and her voice was in his head. "Drive."

The boy quickly complied, starting the car and driving toward the woods. 

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there," Stiles informed the adults. 

"Almost where?" Derek asked suspiciously. 

"Your house."

"What? No, you can't take us there!" Savannah exclaimed. 

"I can't take you to his house?" Stiles asked. 

"Not when I can't protect myself!" Derek yelled. 

"All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?" the boy questioned as he pulled the car to the side of the road.

"Not yet, I have a last resort," Derek said. 

"What do you mean? What last resort?" Stiles asked as Derek took off the leather jacket he was wearing, revealing his wound. "Oh, my God. What is that?" Stiles asked, gagging at the injury. "Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car. Now," Derek growled. 

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think, if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead," Stiles rambled, obviously panicked. 

"Start the car..." Derek stared the boy down. "Or I'm gonna rip your throat out... with my teeth."

///\\\

The three sat in Stiles' jeep as he had resorted to driving around looking for somewhere to take Derek. And they had finally gotten Scott, who was at the Argent's house, to answer his phone. 

"What am I supposed to do with him?" Stiles asked his friend. 

"Take him somewhere. Anywhere," Scott said flustered. 

"And, by the way, he's starting to smell," Stiles gagged.

"Like-like what?"

"Like death," he said, earning a glare from both adults in his car.

"Okay. Take him to the animal clinic."

"What about your boss?" Stiles asked his friend.

"Deaton's gone by now," Savannah stated. 

"Yeah. Wait how do you know that?!" Scott demanded. 

"Alan's an old friend," she said simply.

"Anyway, there's a spare key in the box behind the dumpster," Scott annoyed.

Stiles turned to Derek annoyed, "You're not gonna believe where he's telling me to take you," he said as if he didn't know Derek could hear the whole conversation. 

Derek reached out and grabbed onto Stiles' wrist, turning the phone toward him. Stiles hissed in pain as Derek spoke to Scott, "Did you find it?"

"How am I supposed to find one bullet? They have a million! This house is like the frickin' Walmart of guns!"

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, all right?" Derek said, making Savannah release a deep breath. 

"I'm starting to think that wouldn't be such a bad thing..."

Savannah took the phone from Stiles' hand, holding it by her mouth, "Then think about this-- the Alpha called you out against your will. He's gonna do it again. Next time, either you kill with him, or you get killed. So, if you wanna stay alive, then you need us. Find the stupid bullet," she demanded before hanging up.