"savannah please"

"Derek this is a bad idea," Savannah told him as he drove to Beacon Hills Memorial

"Well then," he started, parking the car, "Good thing it's not your problem." He slammed the car door. She angrily watched him quietly walk through the doors then suddenly she heard the whispers again. The voices filled her head as she grasped her hair painfully. 

"No. No, no, no," she mumbled. "Not again. Not now."

"Savannah," the voices spoke.

"Shut up," she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Savannah," it spoke again.

Her eyes snapped open. The voice sounded like it was right next to her. Slowly, she glanced at the car mirrors and she saw a glimpse of a person behind the car. In a split second, Savannah jumped out of the car and pinned the woman to the car.

"Who are you?!" Sav demanded. The woman squirmed under her hold. "Tell me!" Her eyes glowed red. Savannah's red eyes forcefully caused the girl's eyes to shift to a pale blue color.

"Caitlyn," she cried. "Caitlyn Graves! I'm your cousin!"

"No! You're not! I don't have any cousins!" Savannah said back, holding her wrists tighter.

"From your birth family!" she exclaimed. Memories painfully flashed through her head causing her to release the girl in front of her and grab her head in pain. Caitlyn slowly backed away from her. But as if on instinct, Savannah's body was forced forward and she grabbed onto the redhead again. Sav wrapped her arms tightly around the girl's neck from behind tightly.

"What are you?" Savannah asked through gritted teeth.

"Always so demanding," Caitlyn whispered humorously.

"Answer the question. What are you?"

"A witch," Caitlyn pushed a ball of blue light through her body and into Savannah's behind her, knocking the girl off of her. "Like you."

"What are you doing here?" Savannah asked defensively. 

"You don't need to know the details yet," she said. "All you need to know is I'll see you soon." As if on purpose, Derek walked out of the door and Caitlyn turned away from Savannah and vanished from her sight. 

"Sav?" Derek questioned as the girl glanced around outside the car like she was looking for someone.

"Did you do it?" Savannah asked, ignoring his concern. 

"Yeah." They both got into the car.

"Now we wait."

///\\\

Savannah was sitting in the front seat of Derek's car as they dropped Erica back off at school to make her big impression. But Savannah was less than on board with the idea. 

"Are you going to tell me what was going on at the hospital?" Derek asked her.

"How am I supposed to tell you if I barely understand," Savannah said but if Derek didn't have supernatural hearing he probably wouldn't have heard her. But Derek didn't have time to question her more because Erica came back out of the school with a smirk on her face, Scott and Stiles running after her. 

Savannah sent an apologetic look to the boys before Derek drove off.

///\\\

"Ah!" Savannah winced in pain. She placed her knife on the cutting board and closed her eyes. Suddenly flashes of light went through her brain. She felt scared and... cold? Her eyes shot open and she reached for her phone.

"Savannah?" Scott answered his phone. "I'm kinda busy right now. Can I call you back?

"Is she okay?!" Sav asked urgently.

"Is who okay?" 

"Lydia! Is she okay? I- I felt-" she was breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Yeah, Savannah she's fine, it was just a freakout or something. Allison just took her home."

"Thank god," Sav whispered.

"Savannah. You have to tell me. What is Derek planning?"

"Scott," she mumbled. "You know I can't."

"Savannah please."

"I see you soon, McCall," Savannah hung up. She let out a deep breath before turning away from her island toward the stove. She suddenly spun around, her magic moving her knife toward the intruder.

"Wow Sav, I thought you would be more excited to see me."

"Go away Derek," She brought the knife back toward her and started aggressively cutting the pepper in front of her.

He walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, "C'mon Savvy," he mumbled.

"Let go of me," she pushed him off.

"What's wrong?" he asked. She didn't answer. "Okay, new question. Why were you talking to Scott a second ago?"

"What's it to you?" Savannah mumbled.

"I just wanna know why you're helping him."

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe because he's a kid and he doesn't deserve all this danger. They should be worrying about their homeworld and dating! Instead of being scared that they might die!"

"We did," he responded. 

"And do you not remember how horrible it was? I almost had to re-do freshman year because we were idiotic 15-year-olds!" Savannah let out a deep breath a sighed, "What are you planning Derek?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Derek you're putting these kids in danger! Why? Because you have some sort of fight you need to settle with the Argents? For God's sake stop!"

"Savannah. You know they're going to come after me. Gerard isn't going to stop. He wants revenge!"

"But this isn't the way to go!" she exclaimed, tears filling her eyes. "Derek, I love you. You're my best friend. But I don't know who you're becoming."

"Sav-" he started.

"Get out." She demanded.

"What?"

"You heard me. Get out!" Her eyes turned red and Derek glanced around the room to see many items around him floating, he quickly walked out of her apartment and with the slam of the door, all the items fell back down. Savannah took a small breath before she collapsed, out of breath and in tears.