"murdering psycho-werewolf,"

As Savannah and the boys ran to the school, they saw Derek be thrown against the wall by the alpha

As Savannah and the boys ran to the school, they saw Derek be thrown against the wall by the alpha. Savannah ran past him, praying he would get up, but he never did. He just laid there. Before she could run off to help him, they were in the school.

Seeing the boys trying their best to hold the doors shut, Savannah decided to help them. Red energy wrapped around the doors, holding them tight from the school and preventing the alpha from getting in. 

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott told his friend.

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles huffed.

"Grab something!" Scott exclaimed.

"What?" asked Stiles.

"Anything!" Scott exclaimed. Savannah soon drowned out the boy's conversation, standing frozen in shock. Derek could be dead or dying and the last thing she did with him was argue. She suppressed the tears filling her eyes. She could cry for him later, right now she has to find a way to get the teenagers out of the school without being killed by an alpha. She was snapped out of her panic by hearing Scott screaming at his friend. 

"Run! Stiles! Stiles!" Savannah looked up to see the alpha getting closer to Stiles. Without any hesitation, she ran toward the door. A bright red glow surrounded her hands and moved toward the alpha. She held it back with all her strength as Stiles ran back toward the school. Once he was inside and the doors were shut, Savannah released her power, helping the boys jam the bolt cutters into the door. 

The three of them slowly stood up, looking out the window for the alpha. "Where is it? Where did it go?" Scott asked. They were breathing heavily as they backed away from the door, glancing at the bolt cutters poorly jammed in the handles. "That won't hold, will it?" 

"No," Savannah confirmed, shaking her head. They glanced down the dark hallway before breaking into a sprint and running into a classroom.

"The desk!" Stiles exclaimed as he and Scott grabbed onto the teacher's desk pulling it toward the door. 

"Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out," Savannah told them.

"I know," Scott replied.

"It's your boss," Stiles stated.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss," he said again.

"No," Savannah denied.

"Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf," Stiles reminded.

"That can't be-" Scott mumbled.

"Oh, come on!" Stiles exclaimed quietly. "He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him," Scott pressed.

"He killed Derek," Stiles reminded.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead," Savannah said, shaking her head, trying to keep the tears at bay.