"we can help you"

Savannah didn't remember passing out

Savannah didn't remember passing out. But as she regained consiousness she heard the mumbles of voices in a room nearby.

"Where did you find her?" a woman asked.

"Beacon Hills, with some werewolves," another voice annoyingly grumbled.

Savanna groaned in pain, reaching to grab her head but realizing her arms are being tightly held against her sides. Her eyes shot open as she tried to tug on restraints. Realizing they aren't going to budge, she attemped to use her magic to release the bindings. 

"I wouldn't try that if I were you," the woman entered. Savannah glared at the woman, who just chuckled and continued. "Basic protection spell," she sauntered around the room, "In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic." With a flick of her hand, the woman's bright green magic lifted Savannah's head.

"Who are you? What do you want with me?" Savannah demanded. The woman dryly chuckled.

"Oh Savannah, you should be thanking me. My daughter saved your life." In that moment, a familiar face cautiously walked through the doors. 

"Caitlyn?" Savannah stared tiredly.

"Let her go, mother," her cousin stated.

"Aw, you're no fun," she chuckled. She swung her arms and Savannah's bindings were released. "I don't supose you remember your Aunt Alyse?" the woman asked. Savannah hesitantly shook her head. "Well, we're just going have to fix that won't we."

Savannah's knees buckled from underneath her as her head throbed in pain, sudden memories coming forward in her mind.

"Careful, mother," Caitlyn reached to help Sav, who leaned away from the girl.

"What am I doing here?... Where is here?" Savannah asked Caitlyn.

"I found you passed out in your apartment after a fight with your boyfriend," she responded.

"He's not my boyfriend," she grumbled.

"Could've fooled me," her aunt spoke up, walking back into the room with a mega pint of wine, "His presence floods your aura."

"That's not the point," Caitlyn calmed her mother before they angered Savannah more. 

After feeling more pain, Savannah's head shot up, "Stiles," she mumbled. "Where's my phone?!" she questioned the women.

"Why?"

"He's in trouble! I need to make sure he's okay!" she tried to push between the women. Alyse rolled her eyes and flicked her wrist, sending Savannah flying back into their couch groaning. 

"Don't make me put these back on!" her aunt lifted the leather from the ground that had previously been hold Sav. She just glared in response before looking to Caitlyn. 

"Please. Just let me talk to him," Savannah begged, her eyes glossing over.

"You really care about them, don't you?" Caitlyn asked the girl, who just stared back at her. She let out a breath before nodding, "Charlie!" she yelled out. Savannah looked to her in confusion.

"What?!" a man walked into the room. 

"Savannah needs you to check on someone for her," Caitlyn nodded to the girl.

Charlie looked over at her expectantly before she answered, "Stiles Stilinski." 

He nodded before mumbling, "What the hell is a Stiles." And within the blink of an eye, a blur a blue zipped out of the room. And in less than two mintues, it was back again. "He's fine. With his werewolf friend. I think his name is Scott," he stated before disapearing back out of the room.

"How-?" Savannah started.

"That my brother, you remember him right?" Caitlyn prompted, Sav nodded. "He turned 18 and got his power, speed. It's really freaking annoying." 

Savannah chuckled, "I bet."

"Anyway, back to why you're here," Caitlyn walked around Sav, "We can help you."

"With?"

"Your powers. They're changing right?" 

No answer.

"We have some things that have been passed down for generations that might help you."

"How?"

///\\\

"This is the den," Caitlyn led Savannah to a stone room underneath the house. "It's indestructable from your powers," she threw a ball of energy at the wall and watched as it disapeared within the rocks.

"What are we supposed to do in here?"

"My mother wants to see a baseline of your powers and what you can do," her cousin tossed her a few wooden blocks.

"What do you want me to do with these?"

"Anything. Just use your magic."

Savannah took a breath before she used her magic to lift the blocks in the air. She spun them around the room at different heights before she seemed to go into a trance. She angrily pressed more and more force onto the blocks before they shattered, sending splinters around the room.

"Oh my god!" She ran over to Caitlyn, who had small cuts on her face, "I'm so sorry." 

Caitlyn just shook her head in amusement and allowed the scrapes to heal, "I'm fine."  Savannah glared at her. "Let's keep going, shall we?"

_________________

an

Hey everyone! Sorry it took so long! I had edited the playlist and season openers recently so I apologize if it blew up everyone's notifications. I had a little laugh with myself about a sentence in here. 

ALSO! I added a little treat to the cast list for season two but only a couple people have caught it!

Thanks for all the reads and votes! 

<3