"i'll join you"

Savannah was woken by the sound of the radio on the alarm clock by her bed

"Beautiful Monday morning! Beacon Hills High School is back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Police search continues for alleged killer Derek Hale-" the radio was cut off by an arm reaching across Savannah's body and hitting snooze. The arm nestled itself back around her waist, pulling her close.

A small smile grew on Savannah's face as she turned over, "hi."

"Hi," Derek responded, leaning down to kiss her.

"We need to get up and start looking for the alpha," Savannah told him, sliding out from under his arm. It's been a few days since the incident at the school and Derek has been laying low, and Savannah gladly stayed with him. A few deputies have stopped by her house to see if Derek was there but obviously, they didn't find anything.

"No," Derek mumbled, burying his head in the pillow, "Let's just stay here forever."

"Der, we need to do something. It's a full moon tonight," she said, leaning over him. After a moment, Derek swiftly grabbed onto her waist, pulling her back into the bed on top of him. "Derek!" Sav exclaimed, giggling as he rolled her over. He nestled his face in the crook of her neck, trapping her there.

"Five more minutes," he said. Savannah could feel the rumble of his voice against her skin as he spoke, sending chills down her spine.

"Come on babe. I gotta take a shower," she said, trying to pry his arm from her.

"I'll join you," he mumbled, kissing down her neck.

"Then let me up," she smirked.

"Fine."

///\\\

Meanwhile, at the Argent household, they are still planning their murderous ways.

"So, what? Another night of kicking through the leaves in the woods?" Kate questioned.

"I prefer to think of it as another night trying to keep innocent people from being killed," Chris said as Kate started playing with a gun, "A list which now includes my daughter."

"How do we know it won't try going after her again?" one of the hunters asked.

"It won't go after Allison," Kate reassured.

"It won't have any target at all, not on a full moon," Chris added.

"How come?"

"An Alpha is like any other Werewolf on a full moon," Argent explained, "it struggles under its sway. Which means tonight is our best chance to catch it. When it's unfocused."

"Yeah, but what if it has a reason to stay focused?" Kate suggested.

"Oh, do you know something we don't?" her brother asked.