No Reminder.

A/N
Long awaited party scene! :D
405 votes!! Thank you, everyone!!

Clementine's POV

"So you ARE going to Derick's party! Awesome! Then You, Stacy, Triana, and I can all go shopping!"

"Shopping?" I ask, taking of my shoes before entering Cindys bedroom.

"Yes!" She says wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"It will be Dericks party after all." She says casually letting go of my shoulder to cling onto my arm instead. Since she was just that short. I hold back a laugh and Her flowery smell fills my nose.

"Yeah I know that, but what does Dericks party have to do with shop-?"

"Well you want to make a good impression at your first party don't you?" She says knowingly, whipping out her phone, as if I obviously did.

I scratched the back of my neck, "Uh Cindy?"

"I'll text up the girls, knowing you, you probably haven't even gone shopping yet and are still wearing your old clothes from Detroit!" She chuckles her thumbs expertly sliding on the screen.

"Cindy uh I've sorta already gone to a party and made a clothing impression.." I say attempting to shrug it off by smiling at her.

It didn't work.

"What do you mean you already made a clothing impression!" She yells at me, gripping her phone.

"Y-yeah you see. I um went with Sean to this party a-and-" I try and explain stuttering with nervousness.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God." She mutters. "What did you wear?"

"You just sinned." I say softly, smiling slightly.

She turns to me and scawls, "Answer me."

"Uhh." I tap my thighs, "That was like a long time ago.."

"You've been here for about two months." Cindy replied dully.

"Exactly," I say grinning.

She sighs tiredly and giggles, facing me and examining my glasses.

"I bet you wore that shitty red t-shirt." She mutters pulling a hair back from my face.

"That's it! And it's not ratty, that's my favorite shirt." I snap my fingers.

"You didn't!" She grabs my arm, "you did not wear that old T-shirt to..."

I snap my fingers again, "Jo's party!"

"Crap." She curses again.

I press my fingers to my lip. Cindy never curses!

She glances over at me quickly, "Don't look at me like that."

I look to the side of her room and chuckle.

"This is not a laughing matter! You're lucky Sean puller through and is good friends with Jo or else he would've been gossiping about you first impression! That boy is so ugh!"

"Why would Jo gossip about me?" I say laying down on her bed my t-shirt riding a little bit showing my stomach flesh. I think I've grown a little.

"Because a new girl going to his party in ratty clothes, is not really something a person like him keeps to him self. Aparantly he's a 'party god' and only certain people are invited to his parties." Cindy explains poking my stomach skin then gripping my shirt and pulling it downward.

Her phone flashes and beeps.

"The girls'll come pick us up in a few. You got money?" She asks getting up and looking through her drawer.