Precautions.

Yes! (pumps hand in the air) 417 reads cools! :)

Caitlin's POV

I wiped the little beads of sweat that had collected on my forehead. Breathing in hard I did cartwheels. Then a running back flip, landing on the red mat perfectly.

The cheer squad was doing things in which they had trouble in.

I don't have and trouble with anything, it's just I have low stamina.

I need to push myself, turning my head to the side, I watch as Savannah does cartwheels. She's good just the cartwheels come out a bit sloppy.

Sloppy.

That reminds me of-

"Girls! that's enough for today, great doings!" Ms. Chance hollered gleefully.

"See you Monday!"

"You too." We yell, running into the locker room, as if she'd change her mind, as if we can't get there fast enough.

I sighed as I pulled my shirt over my head. My muscles sore, and aching.

"Caitlin?" Says Savannah as she buttons her jeans.

"Yeah?" I replied, pulling my shorts up.

"Were going to a club on Saturday," said Debby brushing her auburn hair.

"And we wondered." Tracy continues, putting her necklace on.

"If you." Takes off Jess, as she zipped her jacket.

"Wanted to." tells me Fran, putting on her sunglasses.

"Come." Finished Savannah, grabbing her bag.

"I have-" Their faces fall, wait I don't have plans. "No plans, so yes." I grin, pulling my bag to my shoulder.

"Great, I'll text you the details."  Savannah says, smiling.

"Yeah." I replied.

I walk out the room, and take a left to the parking lot. I gazed at the sea of cars, trucks, and finally to the silver Cadillac. Wow. I thought slightly proud as I pulled out the matching silver key. It didn't have the sentiment that my mothers car had but let's face it it's a beauty.

The thought of my mom suddenly filled me with guilt, and the pride slowly drained away. Frowning I climbed in, getting ready to drive I push the key in, then suddenly my phone rang.

Putting it by my ear I left my right hand on the wheel.

"Hello?"

"Hon, I need you to give Clementine a ride." Dad orders.

"But, But what about her car?"

"She doesn't want one." He replied.

"Bu-" I started. Who the hell doesn't want their own car?

"No more, just take her I need to sign something's."

"Da-"

"Bye Caitlin." Beep.

I looked out at the double doors. I bit my lip, "Ugh! So annoying..." I reached to open the door going to look for her because I was not going to wait all day, when fingers tap on my mirror.

I jumped my teeth hitting my lip, wincing I looked up, my face flushing as I felt myself grow increasingly upset.

Clementine was smiling, then a look of worry slashes at her calm features, she grabbed the door opening it and leaning in.