Me Too.

Hum hum so in the mood to write. ^_^

Caitlin's POV

I couldn't seem to stop opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water as I tried to keep Clementine's gaze.

"I... I-I," I squint my eyes and blush more, as I feel Clementine only and few meters away from me and I'm here stuttering like a fool.

She giggles, and I feel my heart pound. Her eyes are soft and colorful, and her eyebrows are bent, as she looks at me in a questioning surprise.

"You're so nervous," she concludes and reaches out. About to touch me. But hesitates.

And pushes her thick black glasses up.

"So what'd you get away with?" She asks, leaning slightly on the kitchen table counter top.

What do I say?! Hurry think of something! "Well?" Clementine promts. Pressing her lips.

"I um... I cheated on Mr. Peps quiz!" I lie nodding like a bobble head and tearing my eyes away from her lips. Really thats the best I could come up with? I take a swig from my juice, Trying to seem cool. Trying not to stare at her mouth.

"Really?" Clementine asks hauling her bag onto her shoulder and walking past me, leaving the smell of candy as if to beacon me to follow her into the living room.

Which I did trailing behind her like a kid. I squeezed my juice box and look at the ground slurping quietly, keeping a steady close distance behind her. "Yeah... I got the best grade..."

"Really what'd you get?" She asks and I hear a soft swoosh in the air telling me she had turned to look at me.

"10 out of 10." I say honestly and face her.

She nods and pulls her hair back into a pony tail. "If Mr. Pep finds out you'll be in trouble." She warns. Placing her gym bag by the leather love seat.

"He won't." I assure, because I really didn't but she doesn't know that... I place my juice box by the television.

"C-can you help me with something?" Clementine asks looking sharply out to the backyard from the living room window.

"Sure." I say locking my hands behind me.

Her face flushes and she looks away from the back yard and to the ground.

"Umm. Well. In dance. I. Uh..." She starts and clears her throat.

I stare at her blushed cheeks and wonder what's troubling her so much, if it was boy trouble then he didn't deserve her because she's so amazing, if it were me- I shake my head what was I thinking?

"In dance, we're... Err. Fuck." Her face flushes again.

I laugh at her quite cuss. I've never heard her cuss before.

She looks up at me and takes off her glasses to rub the frames on her T-shirt. Then shoves them up over her nose with her wrist cooly.

"Indancewehavetoslowdancefortherallyand-" She stops to catch her breath. Inhaling deeply she squeezes her eyes shut.

"AndDerickismypartnerbutIalwayssteponhisfeetbecauseIcan'tslowdance,socanyouhelpmepractice?" Her colorful blue eyes pop open and her face is finally completely red.

I stand still. And process all her words. Help her slow dance? Definitely. "Oh. Yeah sure." I say trying to be cool again.

She stares back, shocked . Then curiously tilts her head at me. "You really understood all that?"

I knit my eyebrows in confusion, "Yeah, I was listening."

"But I was talking really fast and you just." She says squeezing her hands her knuckles crack as she looks at me in an expression, I can't place.