Just want-

Wahoo, :) on with the story!

Clementine's P.O.V

Was Sean really asking me this?

It was like a cliche romantic comedy ending, the girl gets the attractive boy asking her to be his girlfriend, and it's all cupcakes and lollipops from there.

It fit really, I had the cupcakes and a blue lollipop in my front pocket, except I wasn't fan-girl for Sean, and he wasn't cute boy nervous. He was calm and collected, his posture showed his confidence in himself, his gray eyes swallowing my features.

Waiting.

I decided to go with my gut.

"I don't have to answer that without my lawyer present."

His figure faltered, and he let out a soft chuckle, I grew nervous not knowing what to- "so what do you say?" He asked his gray eyes hopeful, arms a little open as if to envelope me.

Holding the cupcakes in one hand I pushed up my glasses with the other.

"I..."

°°°°°*****

Still Clementine's P.O.V

Tucking the note Albert and mum had left saying they've gone for groceries in my jeans back pocket, I pulled at the plastic spoon in my mouth contemplating whether to toss it into the trash bin at the kitchen front the spoon still had the taste of cherry pie, and it was my favorite kinda pie so I decided to keep it in my mouth, and set the velvet cupcakes at the island.

Heading upstairs to Caitlin's and my room, I jogged up stretching my limbs, my body warming up as tiny sweat trickled at the back of my neck. I bit at the spoon as my breathing increasing.

Taking off my shoes, I laid them at the entrance of the closed bedroom door, as I calmed my breathing, my heart beating in my ears hurt, but the paddle of beats soothed me somehow.

Opening the door, I leaned on its frame and pushed my thick black glasses up, looking into the eery silence of the room as if it had a color. Tilting my head to the side I peered at Caitlin's bed, her figure was curled up a thick blanket over her silhouette. Sucking on my spoon I decided I would paint my side of the room orange.

Orange was bright, enough to feel comfortable around maybe even slightly safe, but it has this darkness within it that makes you insecure and nervous, it seemed to me a perfect color to describe what I felt around Caitlin.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Caitlin's figure move. I kept looking her way expecting her to get up, slightly giddy about talking to her. She didn't get up though, worried slightly, I shuffled over, my teal colored thin socks pushing at the ground.

Maybe she couldn't breathe, that's why she wouldn't wake, starting to panic, I quickly pried at the pink, thick, blankets under the first one she had another one.

Pushing the warm, soft, blankets to her lower half, I watched her face for a reaction,

There was none.

Her eyes were closed and her hot pink colored mouth wasn't pouting in question as it usually is when she sleeps, it was clamped shut.

Caitlin's P.O.V

I can feel my heart beat.

The only way, I've figured out, to calm down when the memories of mom make me panic, is to isolate myself and hold my breath, till my lungs scream for air with a feeling as if in flames.

When I do this my ears tap out the world going on around me. The only thing I'm supposed to concentrate on it the slowing pace of my speeding heart beat until it's numbing, until I stop thinking about that red.