Am i on speaker? final part

Clementine's POV (Starts w/ what she and Sean were talking about in the backyard 1!!1!)

"I've never had anyone just take what I am like that before," He said. I just stared at him resisting the urge to look behind me and at Caitlin whom I knew was watching over me.

"You didn't try to change me and you didn't have any expectations and for me that meant a lot, there was no pressure to be something I wasn't." He was smiling now and I opened my mouth to respond.

"That doesn't give you the right-"

"I know!" He said loudly his stance faltering and his sandy hair parting on his face.

" I know and," he hesitated, "I'm sorry."

I stared at him almost apologizing myself before I stopped. What am I doing after he smacked Caitlin in the face, I swallowed, how could I even dare to think of apologizing to him.

He seemed to be waiting for something too. Before talking once more, "Are you uncomfortable you can sit on the wheel swing if you want."

I looked at him in surprise, did he just ask me if I was comfortable? Cautiously I walked over to the wheel swing.

"Thank you," I said hopping to it.

He nodded and almost seemed bashful, "You're so polite. That made me want to see how far I could go, how much you would accept." I stared at him quizzically.

"I like you," he said stepping forward, "I wanted you to meet my family," his face hardend, "but you didn't stay."

"That wasn't my fault I wasn't ready for that," I say defensively, I can feel my face flushing as I remember that day.

He stuck his face up as if to ignore me. Before looking back down at me surprising me again with the words he said.

"I don't want to break up. I want to keep going out, I like you, I realize I took advantage but it will be different, so... Let's not..."

I stopped swaying. Suddenly extremely uncomfortable with the way he took a step closer, I forced my head not to turn, not to look at the girl staring behind me, wanting her to see me handle myself.

"I-I'm, I mean I, I'm sorry I don't see you like t-that," I started, not being able to look at his face and staring at the ground. I could feel my face redding in embarrassment at my stuttering.

I saw something lunge at me, my eyes snapped up to see Sean staring down at me with cold grey eyes, his hands jerking out and grabbing the ropes at my sides.

"Why?"

All I could was look at him my lips clamping shut.

"Answer me!" He shook the swing hard and I heard my heart pound.

"You keep choosing that bitch over me!" He yelled angrily. Immediately my teeth gritted and I glared at him, trying to keep his eyes on me not wanting him to look up and see her I didn't want him to see her. His eyes swallowed me whole and he glared back.

"Speak! What are you, mute?!" He said yanking the ropes to the swing, bringing me forward.

And then she was there. Her auburn hair swaying in her ponytail as she hurried towards us pushing us apart.

"What are you doing?! Why are you-"

"You stay out of this!" Sean barked reaching for Debby and pushing her to the ground.