luke

I walked hand in hand with Michael across the field and listened to him giggle behind me everytime I stumbled over the ground, or my own feet.

"Luke, you're gonna fall." he says and I shake my head.

"I'm good." I say and bend over, letting go of his hand and grabbing a flower. I stood up and placed it behind Michael's ear so it popped out through his hair.

"Nooo." he whined and pouted as he looked up at me.

"Shh.." I chuckle and kiss his forehead. "You look cute."

"It's girly." he says and crosses his arms over his chest.

These last few days I've realized that Michael is just a big baby. In a good way, though. He's very cute.

"Well you look cute so," I shrug and smiled, taking his hand again and then sat down.

"What are we doing out here?" he asks.

"I wanted to ask you something." I say and put my hands in my lap, looking over at him and he nods slowly, picking up a flower and picking the petals off one by one.

"Okay." he says and smiles down at the flower in his hands.

I nodded and watched him for a minute before clearing my throat, getting his attention. He peered up at me and I smiled at him, which he returned.

"I was wondering, since things have been going good between us and we've kissed in all, I just felt it would be a good time to ask.." I trail off and bite my lip. "Michael, will you officially, be my boyfriend?" I ask and watch him closely.

His eyes brightened a little and I grinned.

He nodded and his smile widened. "Yes, Luke." he says and laughs softly as he leans in and wraps his arms around my neck and I press my lips to his in a soft kiss.

He reached up to run his fingers through his hair once we pulled away and I watched him in admiration.

I can't believe I fell for this boy.

But what I can't believe even more is that he fell for me.

My heart ached as I watched him pick at the grass and flowers and I sighed happily. I hope everyone gets to feel this one day.

As for now, I'm happy with Michael. And I hope Michael is happy with me.

Because, for now, neither of us are as lost as we were at the beginning of the school year.

Because we found each other.

***

wow what a lame ending congrats kyla you're so cool

anyways, i was going to make a sequel but im sure none of you are about that so idk

thank you for the support throughout this story even though there wasn't much, it was still there.

byee