journal entry 105

Day 105 - 12:37 pm

After what happened with Michael I know that even if I tried, I would get nowhere with him.

And mum was fairly upset with me when I came back into her classroom without Michael but for some reason, she let it slide.

I can tell she knows what has been going around school about the green haired boy and I don't know why she hasn't grounded me yet. Instead she is just constantly mad at me.

I agreed to hanging out with Ashton today after school but I don't think I want to anymore. He wants to go and tease Michael by throwing rocks at his window and hiding and stuff like that but I really don't want to.

But I do want to know where Michael lives, so I won't back out.

I'll update later,

Luke.

 8:03pm

Michael lives just down the road from me. Ironic, huh?

But, we didn't get caught.

It wasn't fun though.

I pretended to be having fun and joked with Ashton but I just wanted to go home the whole time.  At least I know where Michael lives now.

That sounds creepy.

I think Michael got really scared and I don't blame him, it's not everyday you're home alone and people throw rocks at your window.

I also think Ashton cracked Michael's bedroom window.

I also did something I think I will regret... But that doesn't matter.

Anyways, goodnight.

*******

im in such a good mood i love holidays wiakxnsk. anyways, can you guys please check out my best friends' story (this chapter is dedicated to her but her user is @acidpunk and it's called robbers) and i know her story is going to get so good once she updates more (:

anyways. bye :-)