||~𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢~||

"So this Walpurgis is basically just a tea party for Demon lords to get together and gossip? Why is it such a big deal then?" Rimuru asks from where he sits in Shion's lap

"So this Walpurgis is basically just a tea party for Demon lords to get together and gossip? Why is it such a big deal then?" Rimuru asks from where he sits in Shion's lap. Harumi who sits on a couch surrounded by her companions deadpans at her brother. 

"Aniki remember she did say it was a sign of a big war breaking out" she chides looking over at the pixie "Continue Ramiris I wish to hear more,"

"About every five hundred years the temma war between heaven and demon breaks out.
When we first started getting together it was around the time of this war. Just the idea of demon lords getting together must have alarmed the humans so they called our meetings Walpurgis. And with the new additions to the demon lord titles what once was just a tea party for the demon lords became a place where we could solve disputes with a majority vote" Ramiris tells her. 

'If the name first came up a thousand years ago and they were in a huge war that comes around every five hundred does that mean another war is on its way?' Harumi asks, looking over at her brother.

 'It seems like it'

"Tell me Rimuru, do you intend to take part in this Walpurgis?" Ramiris asks, hovering just in front of him.

"Calyman will be there since he is the one who called it. I will be attending so I can see him myself" Rimuru says before a thought pops into his head "Ramiris do I need an invitation?"

"I think it would be fine" Ramiris says and Harumi looks at Rimuru with determination "I will be attending as well" she finally speaks up and shock ripples through the crowd.

"But mistress Harumi! It could be dangerous!" Kage growls his fur standing up on edge. 

"I know. But I am a demon lord now. If this is a meeting of demon lords I should attend as well. And Rimuru is right, if Lord Claymen is there I wish to see the one who thinks he can steal me with my own eyes" she says her voice calm despite the mixed feelings that war within her.

"Well that would surprise everyone, that's for sure. You can bring two companions each to walpurgis" Ramiris tells them and both twins go into thought as they try to decide who to bring.