CHAPTER 0. HLS

HIS LITTLE STALKER
HLS
••

He was shirtless, sleeping on his back and the need to touch him ached in my hands, the rise and fall with each breath he took made his toned chest mesmerizing to look at.

His room was how I've always imagined it to be, neat and well-organized cool blue walls with his trophies and medals perfectly on display but that wasn't what caught my eye in the moment but his underwear neatly folded on the chair, blue with tiny footballs...... I always wanted something personal of his.

Taking out my phone I turned off the flash and moved closer to his bed, even in sleep he looked like same Instagram model faking a sleeping picture.

Snap!.

My new screensaver is perfect. I could stand here and watch him like this forever but I know that's not wise since sunrise will be here any moment.

I quietly sneaked out the same window I came in, thank you small wholesome towns where residents feel safe to sleep with open windows, doors. I jumped into our backyard and quickly ran inside up to my room but not before seeing my mom knocked out on the sofa with a wine bottle on the floor.

In the safety of my room, I quickly undressed myself looking at the boxer briefs on my bed with pure euphoria, my heart would match that of a racing horse as I slowly slid on the boxer briefs, a little too big for me but I don't care, this is the closest I am to him. Soon enough I'll have his warm body sleeping next to me.

••

IT'S SHORT BUT ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER.

KINDLY VOTE, SHARE, AND FOLLOW ME.

MICHEAL WINTER