CHAPTER 20 FINE

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

I woke up with a headache and an arm draped around my chest, a light snore clarified everything at this moment.

After Preston's party, Jessie called us an uber cause we were both drunk to drive. Jenna was such a bad influence as she mixed up a concoction of alcohol that she challenged us to drink..... Everything became wild, everything was wild and I promise to never get this drunk again.

"Alex!!" mom was imitating a banshee right now in my head barging into my room. "it's not my fault that you got drunk and as a parent, I should ground you but I'm a cool mom so all I am asking is that this doesn't become a habit!"

I groaned cause each word felt like a beating drum to my brain. "Okay, mom" watching her look at herself in my mirror. "Where are you off to," I asked sitting up hissing at the headache of a lifetime.

"I am going to church and as your punishment for getting drunk" she turned to me deep in fake thought cause every Sunday was the same request. "I'd like to come home to a nice meal so chop-chop honey"

"I'll prepare your favorite" I huffed getting up hearing Jessie groan a bit. Mom was looking elegant in a light purple wrap dress that hugged her figure insanely and her naturally curly hair were straightened out and tight up in a youthful ponytail that gave more attention to the pearls around her neck.

"Good and make sure she eats something before going home okay" she pointed to Jessie who was under the covers. Giving her one last nod I watched her red bottoms strut out of my room.

++++

"I am never drinking again" this was the millionth promise from her to never drink again but it never kept. "This is delicious Alex"

"Thank you" I smiled feeling a whole lot better. In the kitchen I watched Jessie devour my tiramisu, mom loves tiramisu so each Sunday that she's home I always make it for her. "You should go get your car from Preston"

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot about that" she giggled licking her fingers looking up at me. "what made you change your mind about Preston?"

I shrugged...... I just wanted to make Aven jealous.

"I am happy for you guys though cause he's been dying to ask you out for the longest time ever," she said getting up ready to leave. "he's a good guy Alex so please don't do something to change that"

I scoffed shaking my head. "Did you have to tell him about me not doing white guys and what makes you think I'll do something bad to him lol"

She shrugged grabbing an apple from the display bowl. "I am sorry but he wouldn't stop talking about you so I told him about your little weird no white policy and I know you, Alex, so please be gentle"

"It's cool...... I kind of like him too, he's a good guy, and rest assured I'll let him down easy" I fake smiled putting her dirty plate in the sink.

She smirked. "You are seriously something else, I'll call you later okay". And with a quick hug, she ran out the door.

I started cleaning up a bit when I heard the doorbell and quickly I grabbed money from the cookie jar thinking that it was the pizza boy but standing there was Aven.

"Hi..." he grinned scratching his head looking at me and around.

"Hey....." this was awkward and I loved it. "Come on in" I smiled moving aside to let him in.

The air around us as he took his seat was instantly filled with questions and boy was I ready to answer them.

"How have you been," he asked and my reply was a small shrug taking a seat on the opposite couch. Washing his hands over his face his small smile disappeared. "Soo you and Preston huh"

And there we go.

"What about me and him?"

He looked at me and for a split moment, I thought I saw anger in his beautiful eyes. "Are you guys like a thing now....."

I found myself chuckling dryly with a shit ton of amusement in my heart. "No, we aren't a thing he only asked me out"

The little anger was now visible as he clenched his fists. "And what did you say, if you are doing this because I can't be with you out in public then it ain't fair......... I thought you said you loved me"

And I do..... I really do love this gorgeous boy in front of me from his invigorating scent to his curly hair and beautiful eyes..... Everything about him I dearly love.

Sighing hard I sat up straight and looked at him. "I love you Aven that's a fact but you can't expect me to hold out for you while you liplock with Hannah, how am I supposed to feel when you got your tongue down her throat huh........ I am sorry but I refuse to be a secret"

"You are not a secret and I thought you were cool with us being on the DL until I am comfortable enough to be out with you" he huffed shaking his head at me.

"I am" I sighed. "But I felt betrayed to find you making out with Hannah hours after we were together" I cried casting my eyes out the window.

"Fine" he got up and walked to the door giving me one confusing look before walking out the door.

Fine?. That's it, FINE.

••
PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

Thank you
Micheal Winter