CHAPTER 19. PARTY FOR TWO

HIS LITTLE STALKER
Party for two
••

Golden covered by Cannons was playing in the background reverberating off of the tall walls of this magnificent house, on the floor were many gold and black coloured balloons floating around in the white mist emitting from machines around the checkered dance floor.

An extravagant disco ball was hanging from the ceiling illuminating down on the bodies of the many teenagers dancing and drinking having the time of their lives, in a distance seated on a large pink couch was Hannah in a sparkly short dress that confirmed Jessie's description of what she'd be wearing today.

Something slutty. Cute but slutty. Aven wasn't anywhere to be seen and heck I have been looking for him.

"I am really glad that you came Alex" I forgot about Preston who was giving me a mini tour of his house, looking handsome in blue jeans and richboy golf shirt. His honey blond hair combed back giving more definition to his godly face.

"I am glad to be here too Preston, and what a lovely home" I smiled taking a sip of the beer offered by Jessie before she ran off with jenna forgetting her promise to be with me tonight.

"Thanks....." he smirked combing through his hair. "Are you enjoying yourself though?"

I looked up at him his eyes glowing down on me. I am not stupid, I can see that he's feeling me, ever since our little introduction at the cafe the air between us was tainted with cupid's love dust........

But my heart belongs to only one person and that's Aven Simmons who was now sitting with Hannah.... No, he was making out with Hannah shamelessly on the couch in front of everyone.

I felt a stink in my heart but I remembered my great words of not being the jealous type or expecting us to be exclusive.....

"Yeah I am enjoying myself" I chuckled lightly punching his buffed chest. "Do you wanna dance?"

He nearly coughed up the beer he just drank, wide eyes looking at me as if I just asked him to marry me.

"yeah.. Come on" he cheered grabbing my hand pulling me to the now less crowded dance floor, the song selection changed to my all time favourite.

Mazzy Star- fade into you.

Feeling his hands snake around my waist he pulled me closer his fresh smoky cologne casting a calm spell around us as slowly we moved to the song, this was nice, I felt calm and peeking out into the crowd I saw Jessie cheesing hard my way but the jackpot was Aven's eyes in this moment............ They were like a kid's who just lost his puppy.

"I have something to confess Alex" Preston's voice was low by my ear warm minty beer breath hitting my face feeling him pull me closer twirling me around only to pull me closer to his chest. "I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since the other day"

"oh yeah?" I dared him to spill more of his feelings for me.

Nodding hard he smiled at me as I ran my hand up his neck feeling his soft hair. "Yeah.... I always had my eye on you but I was a bit nervous to make a move"

Who would've thought that big boy Preston was the nervous type.

"I am flattered Preston but-"

"Please don't say you can't go out with me because I am white, Jessie told me that you don't do white boys" His eyes held fear of rejection. "Besides I took one of those ancestry test and it says I am five percent black" he quickly added swaying me to the side as the song changed to a more upbeat tune.

This playlist was fire and was his five percent supposed to change my mind or something.

Killing off the little chuckle in my heart I glanced at Aven and he still had his eyes on us like a hawk, the dance floor was now practically empty and looking around most of the people were fangirling us hard with their phones out taking pictures or whatever they were doing.

"Okay...... I'll go out with you" I smiled and Preston nearly lifted me up with excitement but cupped my cheeks planting a soft kiss on my lips. Loud cheers and wolf whistles engulfed us.

I felt nothing but I was happy to see Jessie fake a faint of happiness and Aven flaring hard storming off.

"OMG!! I knew it that this would happen, I practically manifested this relationship" Jessie was happy that was for sure, hugging me hard she slapped Preston's arm pointing a firm finger at him. "You better treated my friend right or else" it was cute that she was looking out for me.

Throwing up his hands in surrender Preston hid behind me. "Don't worry, I'll be a gentleman" he promised.

"It's only a date Jessie not a relationship" I clarified cause everyone was going on as if I just got engaged to him.

"Well not for long cause I intend on making you all mine" smirked Preston confidently hugging me from behind earning approval from Jessie.

••

Micheal Winter