CHAPTER 15. AVEN 2

HIS LITTLE STALKER
Aven 2
••

In my bed we both laid, he was neatly nestled between my legs, his warm needy kisses trailing up my neck sending shivers down my spine his hands squeezing my thighs hard reminding me that this wasn't a dream but reality. His throbbing member against my thigh was begging to breath out of his CK boxers.

His hands were roaming my body and I was in a euphoric heaven of pure love and lust for this beautiful shirtless boy ontop of me.

"Shit!,I..... I love you so much" I moaned out when he gently squeezed me through my shorts

"You do?" he asked stopping every motion of pleasure looking down on me with hazy lustful eyes.

Scared to ruin the moment I replied with a small nod that broaden his gorgeous smile.

"I like you too Alex" he smiled leaning down his eyes never leaving mine connecting our lips wildly undressing me..... Fear birthed in my heart again.

"W-wait... Aven stop!" I cried out when I felt his hand pull down my shorts. I don't know why but I was suddenly fearful of everything in this moment, I mean I am a virgin and every cliche coming of age movie depicts that losing your virginity should be something beautiful and special.......... This didn't feel special but every beautiful.

"Is something wrong?" He asked looking down on me concerned. "Are you okay?"

Nodding slowly I sat up pulling the blanket covering my nakedness. "I am-... I am virgin" I whispered avoiding his eyes but felt the burn of them on my skin.

"Wow" he sighed running a hand through his hair. "Are you scared of this" he motioned between us. "Are you scared of me?"

I looked up at him and shook my head no, I'd never be scared of him. "I just want it to special and not feel like this is sympathy sex for what Matt did to me or the fact that he's dead"

Aven looked surprised at my words, shaking his head he moved closer to me pulling me into a hug. "I swear this is none of that and if you are not yet ready I will respect your choice, we can wait till you are ready"

"Thank you" I smiled in his chest loving the feeling of his warm body next to mine. "Lay back so I can take of you"

"Oh yeah?" He chessed sounding surprised but quickly laying flat on his back, his third leg tenting his white briefs. "You are freaky for a virg" he teased causing me to roll my eyes at him.

"I think I am just naturally freaky..... I think you should think of a safe word when things go down" I chuckled at his wide lustful eyes as I placed soft tender kisses down his happy trail trailing my tongue down his throbbing member in his CK briefs.

"Damn Alex!" He whimpered with pleasure when I freed him and slowly engulfed his him

••

PLEASE KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES.

THANK YOU
MICHEAL WINTER