CHAPTER 24: DVD

HIS LITTLE STALKER
••

"He said that he can't be with someone who doubts him at the first sign of trouble" Jessie wiped away the streaming tears on her flushed cheeks. "He said if there is no trust then there can't be love" her voice cracked breaking down.

The thought of telling her about Preston escaped me.

"I am so sorry" I pulled her into a hug hoping it was warm enough to comfort her.

The warm Saturday morning found me in her bedroom, Mom didnt come back home yesterday and I found myself in Jessie's room when she called me over last night sobbing hard.

It was a sad sleepover with Lana Del Rey.

"Thank you...." she exhaled as I let her go and sat down next to her looking up at the soft cream walls of her room. Typical Jessie, her aesthetically pleasing room was a perfect reflection of her.

"Enough about me and my crying, how are you and Preston" her eyes were eagerly awaiting for my answer that I contemplated.

"We are going great, I am enjoying getting to know him and keeping an open mind" I sold my lie with a smile which she happily returned.

Now thinking about Preston. I really need to go over and talk to him, clear things up.

"I'm happy that one of us is happy" she cooed caressing my thigh. "Come on, let's go have breakfast"

+++

"I am sorry for what I did to you, I wasn't feeling good and I treated you bad" I let out looking at the boy in front of me looking princely in a tucked in navy blue shirt with black cargo pants and comfy looking loafers with his family seal on it.

The rich and their taste for exclusivity.

He sighed leaning back in the chair giving me his eyes, the light through the ceiling high windows hitting his face perfectly. "Okay, thank you for clearing up the situation but I don't want to feel like I am pressuring myself on you Alex"

He leaned forward giving me a worried smirk. "I like you Alex, very much but I don't want it to be one sided......... Jessie told me about your little preference but I don't care about it cause at the end of the day it's not about the skin color but the person's attitude and vibe...... and I like yours Alex"

He was being sincere and I felt bad. Yeah I prefer black boys but like he said, it's not about skin color but the vibe and attitude. I like his vibe, in the short time we've known each other he makes me feel wanted.

"I like your vibe too" I mumbled looking down at the perfect expensive looking maroon carpet.

He chuckled getting up and taking a seat next to me. "I didn't hear you there, what did you say?"

I smiled rolling my eyes at him. If he wants me to say it out loud then I will.

"I said........" I shifted closer to him caressing his thigh letting my fingers tease closely to his crotch.  "I like you too"

He took hold of my hand bringing closely to his warm lips. "I like you too Alexander and it'll be an honor to be your boyfriend"