CHAPTER 13. STRAINED NECK

HIS LITTLE STALKER
Strained neck
••

I've healed and I am loved. Loved by the one boy who I never thought I'd have, loved by him and only him. Saturday night we laid in bed making out, his sweet lips had my heart beating like a African Congo drum, his warm hands all over my body had me burning up with heat of pure euphoria.

Aven Simmons is finally mine...... Well not entirely but you get the picture, never give up on the person you love.

"Oh wow you've healed so well" chirped Jessie inspecting my face. The swelling has gone down but the mild pain was still there, luckily I had mom's concealer and a MUA's tutorial on how to conceal.

"Yeah dude you look like your normal self now" said Toby looking like Jessie in matching Pepsi sweaters. "Better be careful next time and watch your steps" he added looking at his phone.

"Yeah that was a nasty fall but please babe be careful next time" agreed Jessie looking at me sympathetically.

"Okay you two enough" I chuckled seeing Aven walk down the hallway with Matt who glared my way. I'd be lying if I said his cold eyes didn't strike fear into my heart.

I've learned that the dipshit that is Mathew Aniston is a pretty average guy with a mundane life outside of school, each Sunday he drives to the city and hookup with young city twinks.... Mason a twink from the city spilled the beans on all his endeavors with Matt when I gave him a fifty and on Saturdays he'd be home or at the park playing ball with Aven and their other friends.

"Hey kid!" The janitor remembered me. "How are you feeling, nothing broken ya?" He asked inspecting my face with his muddy brown orbs. A crease of concern on his forehead.

"Excuse me?. Wrong person" I said mouthing each word as if he couldn't understand me.

"You that kid from the bathroom, being beaten no?" Aven was a few feet away looking at us, Matt was turning left down the hallway.

Shaking my head no I looked up at the janitor. "No, not me sir. You got the wrong person" I mouthed again turning to leave but not before catching Aven's confused face.

Fuck this janitor. Classes went by faster with me trying to avoid talking to Aven and by the time school was out, I was already speeding my way home.

"I'm sorry Jessie but I got a thing that I need to prepare for" I said into the phone while packing my bag. Jessie wanted me to go over to her place for a tiktok video...... I'll never understand the fascination with popularity..... The dark shadows are much better, flying under the radar is more of my style.

"Okay enjoy and byeee" I smiled hanging up admiring the clothes I've picked out. Black skinny jeans and a black turtle neck with an equally black ski mask topped off with black leather gloves and black sneakers.

In my little room of secrets behind the large print out picture of Aven was my little black wooden box that housed everything I ever needed and will be using for tonight's event.

~~

Parking mom's car two blocks away I walked to the house that housed my new enemy. Standing in the dark shade of the thick tree under the moonless night that harbored twinkling stars I looked up at the two story house, already somehow familiar with it when I did a drive-by recently.

Matt's big brother pulled out of the driveway and drove off, sneaking up the front yard my heart was beating with excitement and thrill to use all of the tools in my bag. Sneaking in through the back glass door a pungent odor hit my nose causing me to gag a little.

"I'm going to bed!" yelled his gamer brother getting up from what I can only guess as his gaming table looking like drap in a white stained t-shirt and unflattering grey  shorts.

Watching them behind a grey curtain. Matt was seated on the sofa watching same wildlife documentary muttering incoherent words to the idiot stomping his way upstairs.

I needed to be upstairs before him so slowly I sneaked out to the backyard were his room was situated with a flower ladder leading up to his room and after testing the ladder's strength I climbed up an through the open window I entered his room and just as expected his room was a bore of bland colours and untidiness.

Unpacking my tools carefully on his bed I took time to snoop around and there wasn't much to be found cause like his brain, his room was also empty of any sense of intelligence. Only a few dumbells and protein powder canisters laid around.

"Typical numbskull" I rolled my eyes setting up everything waiting for my target. Next door his brother's music was loud enough to wake the dead so confidence was high in me to relax and plan out everything well.

Hearing heavy footsteps, I braced myself for the door to open and open it did, Matt glued on his phone closed the door without looking up and turned on the light meeting my big smile.

"what the hell!?" he exclaimed written on his face was surprise and anger quickly charging for me but I tased his ass down quickly rendering him weak on the floor twitching like a headless chicken.

Again I tased him cause I can't be sloppy here, Matt is a big boy and given any chance he'll beat me to a pulp so I tased his ass into night mode.

"You messed with the wrong boy Matty boy" I smiled slapping his flushed cheeks to wake him up from that little electricity trip.

"I wouldn't move if I were you, wouldn't want the chair to trip now would we?" I asked feeding off the fear in his eyes looking the realisation of everything hitting him.

"If it matters to you, I was jealous of you Matt, your friendship with Aven is just soo envious" I smiled taking off my mask, I want him to die looking in my eyes. "And I totally get why you too fell for him, I mean have you seen Aven he's the hottest guy ever"

Magnificent Matt was standing on a chair with a rope around his neck tight to the ceiling fan with his hands tight behind him, the realisation of everything hitting him he started breathing out heavily trying to say something but the sock in his mouth and duck tape on his mouth prevented a scream for help.

"Please have same dignity Matt, I didn't give you the satisfaction of hearing me yell for help so please" I grinned tipping the chair a bit. "Don't let me hear yours"

Wiggling trying to free himself breathing heavy with moans of help that definitely couldn't be heard because his brother next door has the rock music to a eardrum shuttering volume.

"Don't worry, you'll be remembered as the secretly gay boy who took his life cause of the shame of being gay and in love with one of the most popular guy in school" I smiled placing the new dirty gay magazines and a printed out pic of a shirtless Aven under his mattress.

"you laid your hands on the wrong person Matty boy" I seethed ignoring his newly birthed tears and basking in his muffled pleas and cries for help wiping my forehead from the little workout of planting my evidence.

"Aven will heal from your death, I'll be his new best friend and very soon his boyfriend" I cackled kicking the chair away watching his ass drop writhing and struggling for air as the rope squeezed the living sweet life out of him.

Death is soo beautiful.

••

KINDLY VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ME FOR UPDATES

THANK YOU
MICHEAL WINTER